FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 252

Climbing into a rocket, see where I get to ))))

margaret:
Eugeny Romanov22.06.2012 - 09:53

The opportunity to buy the euR, in my opinion, is nothing new. Only a divestment is needed to buy on the London arrivals. The oilmen are scaring, after the Nymexbarrel fell below 80 yesterday. Said they see plenty of room for the funds to fall and plenty of room for the dollar to rise. Guess they'll chip in. Well, there is risk, of course, but it is common. The EUR made a break-down, below the trend SUPP, by the closing prices of the day, I have shown you this vector twice already. And this is where the fun begins. If it, as it usually and almost always does, comes back above the red SUPP, leaving only the false break below , well - then it has a good prospect for the summer. Then it will be OK and we will see 1.2931 in play. If things go bad and it turns out to be an atypical true breakout - then we'll be making legs out of it under 2353. Well, let's just say it didn't make it. And the funniest thing is that the eura can, and it always does, as long as I build these daily vectors, they are bank robots. There hasn't yet been a case where they haven't first gathered stops under the closing prices of the days before starting a normal rise. On YouTube (my channel has the same name as the new romanofforex website ) I have prepared two videos today. One (All You Need Is Love) concerning the mirror and in general, I wanted to put everything into it, and then when I saw that it is 4 minutes and I have not shown the eur yet - I made the second one. Only one problem - it is slow again. I'm in the countryside, it should be 3 megabits, but lately it's been 3 kilobits. This country can't excel at anything, weep. Even in football. They advertise4G MegaFon. I pay them, megafon, not a shitty tariff either, but it is no good... Wait... And the yen left yesterday. If they give me 79.50, I'll buy it again. I was a coward, I couldn't stand the profit. May was a nerve-racking month. I wanted to leave the Euromoney too when they gave 2653 in London, but then I forced myself to bear with it. Well and in vain, it did start to rise at first, and then blatantly began to wait for America, and then Moody's cut the ratings of 5 American banks led by Goldman (Morgan Stanley on 3 notches, I would have put them in the trash at all, my will, JPM, Citi and BofA). And in general the dollar rose on risk aversion because the Chinese have been spoiling the mood since yesterday morning (HSBC PMI 48.1). It's all nonsense...

Yes, with Romanov we often have the same thoughts))))

I've been sitting in it since last night, but it's not taking off)))

OlegTs:

I don't like this wide channel, they are getting a little fancy, although the volumes don't show any movement, although I could be wrong of course... as usual))

Look:

tema077:
I've been sitting in it since last night, but it's not taking off)))

If the shopping downstairs doesn't build up, it won't take off, but that's what they're doing.

strangerr:

Look:

Thank you, we'll meditate, I don't smoke)))

Everything will work out for them and the flight will take place ))))

I hope so.

installyator:

They will do well and the flight will take place ))))

I hope so.

don't forget to take parachutes on the flight )))).

installyator:

Everything will work out for them and the flight will take place ))))

I hope so.

When they succeed then we should join them, but right now we can only watch them struggling)))

installyator:
They will do well and the flight will go ahead )))

- The Russians sent condolences on our shuttle crash?

- Yeah. Five minutes before liftoff...