FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 94

Silent:

I don't think that represents more than a hundred people on the planet. Which isn't stressful at all.

I mean, people trade by the stars. Sort of. (Don't know anyone personally).

So that's what time is, time is even more important than price - that's how it turns out. I was up all night stalking (time), and now I'm sitting down with an energy drink! (Cynic in short), hello everyone.

Silent:
In astro, you have to keep track of product groups, then it's more efficient. But it's a dark and time-consuming business. I have not gone any further than pampering, there is as much intricacy there as in foundations :)
In Astra (Marlboro smoking) do not understand, well did the tarot for Greece - well, remains. (future changes in a day(watch) bullshit)

Silent:
In astro, you have to keep track of product groups, then it's more efficient. But it's a long, dark affair. I did not get any further than dabbling, it was as complicated as a foundation :)

classical astrology does not work on euros for sure... other instr's didn't interest me... I did not keep track of anything but put it all on a network ... it was looking for ... + of course, but not what I wanted ... I wantedit...)))

Sdimm:

I know - like all predictive indices, 50/50 or even less...
Sometimes it's very accurate and sometimes it's a little bit shaky, so I have to confirm it.

Ishim:
So it is time, time is even more important than price - that's how it turns out. I've been up all night stalking (time), and now I'm sitting down with an energy drink! (Cynic in short), hello everyone.

Rather, price time is a value in its own right, even though it depends, like everything else, on the environment.

Buying time and selling time don't really fit in with the time of day.

Silent:

Rather, price time is an independent value, although it depends, like everything else, on the environment.

The time to buy and the time to sell do not really fit in with the time of day.

It's definitely time to close positions in the evening ))). Pattern lifetimes - that's how time can be used. (Each TF lives its own life)

Ishim:
it's definitely time to close the poses by evening ) )). Pattern lifetimes - that's how time can be used. (each TF lives its own life)

that's how Tantric became an intradayer )))

Vizard:

so tantrick became an intraday )))

I am talking about the absurdity of closing, and I think the right way is this - hit the beginning of the trend, put the boo, on a pullback you will enter. (now it's time for the pullback of the euro - I think around 11.40 Moscow time the pullback will start)

Oops. I didn't write the minutes and seconds or I'll get banned

Silent:

I don't think that represents more than a hundred people on the planet. Which isn't stressful at all.

I mean, people trade by the stars. Sort of. (Don't know anyone personally).

Trade of course. I try to involve fellow astrologers in the process. But they are reluctant to channel their talents into trading... Older men, academics... They probably do not want to change their lives. It is a pity that Solomin(http://www.narisuyu.ru/vladimir/biography/) is dead. He would have helped.

Vizard:

right ?

about, well done! (I don't know why - first I got a lot of stops, then I got hesitant about going into the lock(((.))