FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 80

IgorM:

Yeah, while he does the same stupid things as "everyone_who_ trades_exclusively_in_profit", there are always enough of them on this forum during a long trend: averaging, over-simulation.

And from the practice of observation, the next step is probably to deposit some more money in order to wait

imho, it is time to put a stop loss for him to at least keep the initial deposit

hence Greece will stay when i wrote...., now we go to 29 and then we make a deal with Greece and without correction to 3350 (at the same time we will close all the gaps)

IgorM:

Yeah, he's not doing too well, http://imglink.ru/pictures/07-06-12/5c56162f4444d96290a16c05967e2b49.jpg

his balance is 11940, but his account balance is 4K and a bit, serious drawdown, and yesterday we discussed this and he swore he is not waiting for losses, i think if euro goes up a couple of figures or one more withdrawal, it will be possible to open a new account

ZS: Mobilich's signature in the monitoring profile: Trading is medium-term. Regular profit from 100pp. I set fixed lot 1.0. Observe MM at least 10% per order, or better less.

Monitoring only until the 5th...Yesterday and today must have zeroed out the depo, I can't say for sure, it's up to Mobile.

Ishim:
Greece will stay when I still wrote...., now we will reach 29 and then we will reach Greece without correction at 3350 (at the same time we will close all gaps)

1.5 let's go.... no sweat )))...

Ishim: Greece will stay there when I still wrote...., now we will reach 29 and then we will agree with Greece and without corrections to 3350 it has a target there (at the same time we will close all the gaps)

Well Greece it's all about Greece, I don't know how you manage to analyze news flow and look for patterns on charts in this thread - I must have a low capacity for work, I only have time to stare at charts for 4-5 hours a day and count and count ... all counting, how many trends per year, how many price returns, how many shadow heights of monthly bars, how many weekly bars without shadow.....

and it turns out it's all about Greece, oh yeah!!! There was a saying in my school days: Greece has it all - it's definitely all about Greece! :)

Serg51:
I calculate the levels for each day. I look at the levels between which the price is at the moment. The level above the price is resistance, below the price is support. At crossing of the price and level the decision is made by filter - up or down (breakout or rebound). Exit by fixed TP (for Euro/Dollar 12 pips for 4 digits).
I see. Confused by "horizontal". Kind of out of his vocabulary :)

Ishim:
Yeah, we should fix it while it's still in the +.

On the Euro, I have significant resistance at 1.2610. I don't think it will go higher this week.

Ishim:
Greece will stay when I wrote...., now we will reach 29 and then we will reach Greece without correction at 3350 (we will close all the gaps at the same time)
We will not go higher than 1.32 this year, imho of course, if i were to sell for a year, i would put a stop there )))))

Price will decide its own brain break for it.

Bulls have at least 2 serious resistances for June.

Serg51: On the euro, I have a significant resistance at 1.2610. This week, I don't think it will go higher.

I do not know what is the reason of your level, according to my observations most of the weekly bars overlap the previous weekly bar, this week the lows have not renewed, but there are still two days till the breakdown of the last week high and the distance is less than 50 pips, it seems they have to break it by the end of the week

ZS: I am doing my old job again - predicting what cannot be done ))))))), luckily I got rid of it this week.

IgorM:

I do not know what is the reason for your level, from what I observe most of the weekly bars overlap the previous weekly bar, this week the lows have not updated, and the breakdown of last week's high is still a couple of days away and there is less than 50 pips to go, it seems they have to break it by the end of the week

ZS: I`ve been doing the same old thing again - predicting what cannot be done ))))))), luckily I`ve got the deposit out this week

There is also 1.2666, which is a more significant level (Gann calculation for the week). But I will have to go through one more large grid cell (purple lines).