FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 37

aren't you ERIC KRIMEN

efcool:
Actually, they pay money for real quotes.
Yeah. Of course they do! My spreads are wolfish..... But my volumes make up for it.
Free cheese only in a mousetrap!

;-) Don't you agree?

Scalpingcin:
Yes. Of course you are! My spreads are wolfish..... But my volumes make up for it.
Free cheese only in a mousetrap!

;-) Don't you agree?
Free cheese is only for the second mouse.

ruslanchik:

Scalpingcin what's that candle you have on the table?

:-) Ah! That!

When you put your photos up in public, you have to introduce energetic disturbance. You may laugh, but it's a fact. I've been into all sorts of shamanism there and I can tell you without joking, it all works! Fact.

ruslanchik:
free cheese for the second mouse only
I don't take food out of corpses' mouths.

:-))))

Scalpingcin:
:-) Ah! That!

When you put your pictures up in public you need to introduce energetic disturbance. You may laugh, but it's a fact. I've been into all sorts of shamanism there and I can tell you without joking that it all works! Fact.

You should hang a candle!!! on the car!!! if it's that serious!!!

ruslanchik:

You should hang a candle on the car!!! If it's that serious!!!

Another principle prevents this - I look my opponents and friends in the eye honestly. I think it's bad form not to show my face if I assert something.

hurry up and put up your pics with honest eyes )))))))))

waiting for a signal on n4 for bays or seloffs...

Russian President Vladimir Putin and European Union leaders will discuss the financial and economic crisis in Europe, integration in the post-Soviet space and the situation in Syria and Iran at the 29th Russia-EU summit in the Strelna suburb of St Petersburg on Monday.

The summit began on Sunday with a small informal dinner. The official part of the meeting starts on Monday.

emotraid:

hurry up and put up your pics with honest eyes )))))))))

waiting for a signal on n4 for bays or seloffs...

:-)))))) Someone should call?!