FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 74

Interesting that the GBP has lagged behind in growth. Could still be catching up.

I saw it somewhere today, I really do not understand, I think it was written by Tantrik or Mabilich - all the rise to take a big profit afterwards? Is it a strategy to ruin your nerves? Tell me who knows what's the point

I'm gonna look for this post.

Waiting for the kickback :)

wmlab:

Waiting for the kickback :)

Hi Murad, is this a new indicator based on wmifor?

Well done! Those in the sky! And me, confused by the breakdown of the daily volume down, I was thinking to buy on the reverse breakdown, which is a good signal, but I also confused, not my day! In general, some magnetic storms of late, the solar activity is increased, as well as the volatility )))

Sdimm:

Hi Murad! New indicator? Based on wmifor?
A new one, based on the DTW algorithm. I'll put it in the codebase when I'm done.

MobileMan:

I'm getting into the medium term. It's not the way you are used to trading there. All the way up, I'll solo again and then I'll get good profits

i found this...let's see who can do it? how can one go down on the rise and then take a profit?

I am considering two variants, if I buy on the pullback, I will buy, but I will not risk to break-through, I'd better sell from 1.2721, with a short stop, time will show.

emotraid:

I found this...let's explain who can do it? how can one salt on the rise and get a drawdown and then turn a profit?
Averaging, sooner or later the deposit will die, it's a proven fact! It is one of the varieties of martin. You should only add it to profitable positions, i.e. - pyramiding!

wmlab:
A new one, based on DTW algorithm. I'll put it in the codebase when I'm done.

How often does what you wish for match reality?