FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 56

avonsamyj:
hmmm... and what's after that?

- 2570 .... 2690 ...may come up as a target...

lotos7:

by the way, on the same account (as monitored above) there is a sell limit pending at 1.2690

lotos7:

well kinda holding above that level right now...or do you mean when the day closes?

MobileMan:
Another order has been added to my monitoring... h ttps://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134

Not Mobile, as long as the balance and equity are so different, nothing will happen! It's necessary for the equity to always be higher than the rising balance ;), or at least close to it...

Better yet, it should be a smoothly growing parabola, without jumps ;), so to speak - the GRAAL!!!

chepikds: Not Mobile, as long as the balance and equity are different, nothing will happen! The equity has to be always higher than the rising balance ;), or at least close to it...

well you can see by the history of trades that it is overhanging, one week sideways and ....

I will also show off, although I promised not to show it if it goes well http://imglink.ru/pictures/05-06-12/4444fbbcb69a448f8209a044d719f466.jpg

I have 2 weeks, 17 trades, probably have to withdraw profit in case something happens :)

FOREX was invented and implemented by a small group of people to influence exchange rates in addition to the nations to which the currencies belong. Behind the type of market prices hides power over the economy of the whole world. Whoever has the most money has everyone.

Every year the FOREX founders devise strategies to increase their capital. In an even-numbered year (usually May-June), they strengthen the dollar to sky-high levels, in order to buy at the "bottom" depreciated stocks, currencies, metals..., thus increasing their assets. And if the collapse in prices of the dollar's competitors has begun, it will continue up to the historical limits, to be satisfied with the past results - it's past time. I think the process has begun...

IgorM:

well you can see by the history of trades that it is overhanging, one week sideways and ....

I will also show off, although I promised not to show it if it goes well http://imglink.ru/pictures/05-06-12/4444fbbcb69a448f8209a044d719f466.jpg

i have two weeks, 17 trades, i should probably withdraw my profit in case something would happen :)

Of course you have to withdraw it! it stimulates the earning process a bit ;)

IgorM:

I can see by the history of trades that it's sitting over, one week sideways and ....

I will also show off, although I promised not to show it if all goes well http://imglink.ru/pictures/05-06-12/4444fbbcb69a448f8209a044d719f466.jpg

account is two weeks old, 17 trades, probably need to withdraw profit, just in case :)

I have only one order open, hence the equity. It is in a drawdown. As for sitting too long. We have executed 6 orders with maximal drawdown at 93 pips but we took a profit of 163 pips with this order. I understood over sitting is when I have to wait for hundreds of points to gain some profit. I got much more profit than the drawdown. The orders are medium-term orders therefore such drawdowns are normal. I should have just used a bit less risk to trade there. Now I will trade with lot 3 and will not increase the lot. Keep an eye on the monitoring.

P.S. By the way, there seems to be some kind of monitoring error there - the real drawdown is several times less now than what the monitoring draws

MobileMan: Keep an eye on the monitoring

Watch, add a monitoring link to your profile to make it easier to find

snail09_1:

Yes, Soros is remembered. Forget about him when you trade. Soros is a schmuck, he's got a secret organization behind him and a never-ending depot.

Don't worry, be happy!