FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 48

IgorM:

I did not put up with it: 2012.06.05 10:10:27 '451708': instant order sell 0.1 EURUSD at 1.25245 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000

i think i will wait till 1.2500

I think I'll wait till 1.2500. That's it - I've earned a beer, I should turn off the computer to stop the itching :)

have anyone tried to analyze the price movement in the beginning of the month? I do have a quick look, there were frequent reversals at the beginning of the month. If there was a reversal, the level of 1.2900 makes sense to me, by about the 15th

Set a pair of sell orders with tp 1.2440, stop behind the local max.

Finished with the selling, added a couple of put-ins to the buy:

Ishim:
Why sober?
You're wrong. No, I'm not. The trend is down where the floor is. Actually, I don't drink, my conscience gets in the way.

snail09_1:
No, you didn't. Not a chance. It's trending down to the floor. Actually, I don't drink, my conscience gets in the way.
The mainstream, on the contrary, has such a guilty conscience that they can't stop drinking, the only salvation.

OlegTs:
The mainstream, on the contrary, has a conscience so sore that they can't not drink, the only salvation.

Hello Oleg, thank you for your understanding!

Here's my battery:

snail09_1:
You're wrong. No way. The trend is down to where the floor is. Actually, I don't drink, my conscience gets in the way.

Down trend. Sustained.

P.S. Alcohol is evil! We must destroy it))))

Serg51:

The trend is down. Sustained.

P.S. Alcohol is evil! We need to destroy it)))

It's not a trend but a bearish climax ))))

snail09_1:

Hello, Oleg! Thank you for understanding!

You're welcome, Hello Slava!

artikul 05.06.2012 10:20

It's not a trend, it's a bear menopause )))

Climax is for the rest of your life, aren't you going to bury the dollar :)

I too think it's just the stops beating and the eura is more alive than ever.)))

artikul:
This is not a trend but a bearish climax ))))
of course it is not a downwards trend! - as long as the small lock - buy limit next prepared.