FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 47

Ishim:
Hi, waiting for a pullback of 2490 there to refill.
I got in there yesterday ))))

artikul:
I got a share there yesterday ))))
so now profit!

Ishim:
so now profit!
It's about to be a bearish candle with a drop in energy on a rising pair )))) Can still pour in the order ))))

artikul:
It's about to be a bearish candle with a drop in energy on the rising pair )))) I can still fill the order ))))
Right, but on the m1 it will be 2535 and go down from there. The order is at fix and you open it there too.

Ishim:
Right, but on m1 it will be 2535 and go down from there.
М1? ))) ))) My favourite timeframe, the script calculates important levels by it))) Right now I am struggling for 2530 and have exits at the open of the hour ))))

artikul:
М1? ))) My favourite timeframe, the script uses it to calculate important levels )))) Right now I am struggling for 2530, and my entries are coming out at the open of the hour ))))
there is no struggle )))) the correction within 1M timeframe from 2530 is now 2537 (or to be more precise - seems to be going nowhere)

I did not put up with it: 2012.06.05 10:10:27 '451708': instant order sell 0.1 EURUSD at 1.25245 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000

i think i will wait until 1.2500

Ishim:
there is no struggle there )))) from 2530 the correction within the framework of m1 will now be 2537 (to be more precise - there seems to be nowhere to go)
I don't know, but the mash should pierce it, which means the price will be much higher )))) If no new level is formed, then we can fuck, because it's a pre-turn situation ))))

artikul:
I don't know, but the wag should pierce it, which means the price will be much higher )))) If no new level is formed, we can trawl because it's a pre-turn situation ))))
.... Yes it did not go 2535 (i will go to m5 again)

Ishim:
.... yes did not go 2535 (will go to m5 again)
Come on )))) Everything comes back ))))