FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 44

emotraid:
people! who's selling now? don't count me out for today ))))

sold a small at the beginning of the hour...(pips)

strangerr:

Go to MT5 and look at how they draw arrows downwards))))

they draw and think it's their destiny to escape from a moose (although all professionals think they have mooses... )))) our Wizard at least does not hide the fact that he tells the tale )))) I'm going to bed, bye ))))

Vizard:

Sold a dime at the beginning of the hour...(pips)...
Sold till the 6th, evening. Unless there's a hell of a move. Although he's right on the fence.

Sounds like a good price to me for a continuation down the e/d

costy_:

Sounds like a good price for a continuation down the e/d to me

Nice picture, the whole market in the palm of your hand.

If it's no secret, what's the diagonal and resolution of your monitor?

Sdimm:

what was so hard about surviving, that's where we're from.
I was very much a talker..... there, I was telling the truth, etc... I was even deputy secretary for ideological work (1st deputy!) of the Komsomol district committee for a short time.... But then I was told that you should be glad that this was not the 37th year. :-)
"It was a 'merry' time!

Ishim:
Maybe it's a spoilage! Maybe you should go to a witch doctor! I'm putting the stops!!! only at important levels! when up to the level... i.e. 10 -15pp before a level, i don't want to have lots of moves + !!!!, i just don't want to have a lock of 40% of my deposit. But within the day and in a flat - the eu will be here 3-4 times more.

So I caught you, Igor, putting them(stops) after all. Well, yes, of course, I let it slip, who doesn't? (So high motto "Stops are invented by cowards!" you desecrated, may investors not forget you, may your talent for managing a great number of PAMM accounts, so that to prove your competence! May your next reincarnation be in line with your current wishes!). And Stranger is a monster, a respected man. He has a system and you, Igor, have trendline rubbish. Although you believe you have a system, you don't. If you had one, you would be as calm as a boa constrictor and not fidgety. That's why all the classical systems put stops? Because they rely on statistics, and statistics does not give 100% executability of a pattern. Plus, there is the psychology. If you had a semi-automatic EA, then yes, just draw and go, no need to sit near the monitor. But there's nothing to do here: nerves, locks, listening to the news, forum chatter, who-knows-where, whether they coincide with my opinion or not... Don't tell me it's impossible to formalize your TS. You try. Well now throw a stone at me, if you can, but do not wave a censer, and a slab on top - do not too. Can't get used to these new animated smiley faces of yours 8--).

ZS. Everyone's posting pictures here, so I'll show my half-finished product. Yellow rectangle - volatility contraction, ForestGreen = Fibonacci levels (in pips), price will definitely beat them, selectively, tested. But when the rectangle appears it is impossible to indicate the direction.

are the sellers still alive? well maybe it's time to sell the eu? ;)

ZS: I feel like a hero - on the fence all yesterday )))))))

IgorM:

are the sellers still alive? well maybe it's time to sell the eu? ;)

ZS: I feel like a hero - on the fence all yesterday )))))))

Alive, just not quite. I got the letter "G" on the fifth try. Greetings, Igor! What wind?