Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 13

sand:.

A good anecdote to look at from the perspective of forex trading.
Imagine the situation: an angry dog is chewing on a bone. If you go up to him and try to take the bone from him, he will bite. Question: How do you take the bone from the dog without it biting you?

DmitriyN:

Imagine the situation: an angry dog is chewing on a bone. If you go up to him and try to take the bone from him, he will bite. Question: How do you take the bone from the dog without it biting you?

Do I have to eat the dog first?

DmitriyN:

Pretend to be an angry dog, bite the dog and take the bone?

Bone is profit. How do you make a profit? What does it take?

DmitriyN:
Bone is profit. How do you make a profit? What does it take?
profit is money - the traders have the money - you need to take it to the dc and fuck it all up...

You don't know what's going on... give her a sausage and she'll forget about the bone in a jiffy :)

moskitman:

You don't know what's going on... give her a sausage and she'll forget about the bone in a jiffy :)

Kick the dog's ass - cheap and easy! - and sharpen the sausage yourself.

alexx_v:
Similar question for you, Lizavetta.)

So I was the one who recruited Komarov into MMM))))

(Only it's a secret)

Actually such temptations absolutely do not exist ... I do not like this kind of extreme.

joo:
Pretend to be an angry dog, bite the dog himself and take away the bone?

joo:
kick the dog's ass - cheap and angry! - and sharpen the sausage yourself.
You're a goody-goody, namesake.

moskitman:

You're a goody-goody, namesake.

We're talking about tailor, remember? - and the dog is still kicked, the angry dog.