Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 8

snail09_1:
And then, I asked for a beer the other day, and they wouldn't say a word.

I tried. They asked for a BIC. When you ask for it, give all the details you need.

Mischek2:

I tried. They asked for a BIC. When you ask for it, give all the details you need.
Thank you, Misha! To everyone who transfers money to me, I only tell them the card number and that it is in Sberbank; they never even ask for the BIC.

Bedbugs

- Can bedbugs make a revolution?

- They can. After all, they have the blood of workers and peasants in them.

moskitman:

I suggest "you" - no objections?

not so - would exclusively fall in relation to MAURO.

There is a proverb: "Don't say gop without running over Chop". Let's not always and never... Never say "never", as the saying goes. There are already resources on the net where the settlement between participants goes to MAVRO.

Objection.

Regarding the Mavro... You know, currencies can fall just relative to my mayonnaise canswrappers , so what? Mywrappers - whatever price I want, that's what I put on them. How about a little payback...? :))))) I can even price them at a mule and not sell them to anyone! Who the fuck needs them?! Read on...

...between pyramid members, it's their own cult and fetish.

You don't have to say "never", it doesn't change the fact that your unsubstantiated religion is built only on drawing in new participants (like any religion) and total economic illiteracy (ignorance is also a characteristic feature of opiums for the people). I have briefly outlined to you why the mavro has no chance of becoming money, and you say - let's not get caught up in the mystery... Other than naivety you can only call it stupidity, but let's not hang labels either.

How do you imagine the introduction of the mavro as a unit of money into the state apparatus at least at the level of the district where you live, let alone the region, the country and the world?

Just imagine, I buy 20 mayonnaise wrappers for 20 rubles from you and I declare that each of them is backed by a ruble and represents a full-fledged unit of money. And don't tell me that will never happen!..!

Mavros and wrappers are two different things! -

If new members come in and buy more notes, then the previous ones can make a profit... Sound familiar?...

And with a steady flow of profits, the notes will appreciate enormously. But only within the system of insane depositors. And this despite the fact that the first of them will actually make a profit, their occupation still causes nothing but sympathy.

Lyrical digression, why do you think a lot of people have become cold to you?

Jealous? Not at all.

Your dishonesty is not so much that you participate in a pyramid scheme and collect profits from newcomers, risking their investment. It's that you continue to paint this place in a humanistic light and try to drag others into it.

You're spreading lies. A calculated, calculated lie about the stability of the system, the grand design and the world's consequences... You don't know what's going on in that system right now.

If you're on the path of "easy money", why not call everything by its proper name?

A pyramid scheme, in which, at the risk of losing everything invested, everyone has a chance to win at the expense of subsequent investors.

There is a simple transfer of funds from the base to the top of the pyramid and a simple GAME: take it or leave it.

Nobody knows when the pyramid collapses, except for the top, which manages to escape in time, leaving the losers with nothing.

The game continues. Who wants to try it?

Andrey, do not take money from Denis, he will definitely come in case of something with a soldering iron and will claim that he was deceived, he was promised a shitty gold mine and he fell for it, but in fact it turns out to be a pyramid scheme, where everybody risks the investments, where they pay the next at the expense of the previous and it is carefully hidden from everyone and everything and nobody knows the secret even under torture. ))

People, where were you when God was giving out eyes and ears, really?

alexx_v:

Where were you people when God gave out eyes and ears, really?

an inappropriate phrase, imho..... let's abolish everything, create chaos and live in it. the one who kills the one who survives, the one who is strongest is right.... Let's abolish the traffic police, ha...let everyone beat up on the roads, they got behind the wheel themselves, they should not have driven cars....

Speaking of transport, when you get your driver's licence, everyone knows the risks and they are constantly shown it on the media.... But those who drive by the rules do not stop being in the zone of risk for those who do not comply with them, and why do you agree to fight against it, making those who do not comply with the rules unable to drive and putting at risk the innocent? Why then society should not protect those who take risks knowingly, because as a result a group of these risks can cause disruptions in the country, which will affect those who do not invest.... if so, in fact.

It would be one thing if it had affected only the investors themselves, but no. Those around them will have to clean up the mess after another delusion by a particular group.

One cannot break and not build, especially the entire system...... as long as one breaks and builds anew, the pros and cons of an alternative plan of the financial system should be exposed, but no one gives such an alternative.

Is it really necessary to start breaking it down if you will have to wander long distances in search of a solution?

to hope that after the collapse there will be a period of turmoil, and then everything will self-organize - it is nonsense. the same system with its advantages and disadvantages will come to replace it. only to think that the new system has more pros than cons before the collapse, and not before the time of turmoil.

don't even mention the moral side of it....

snail09_1:
Thank you, Misha! To everyone who transfers money to me, I only tell them the card number and that it is in Sberbank, the BIK has never even been specified.

The word "Sberbank" already has a BIK associated with it, but that is a concern of the person asking for it, not the person giving it.

moskitman:
Yeah, and already started :)))

you're getting rich? well done. already a tenner? congratulations.

denis_orlov:

The game goes on. Who wants to try it?

There is another funny thing at play. In the last pyramid scheme, money was taken from people by pyramid representatives, but now it is taken by tens, centenarians, etc.

Yes, when handing over money they say the mantra "I give for free, etc.", but when the pyramid collapses this mantra will not suit everyone and they will come to the same tensor for their money and some will be very persistent. So, today's "winnings" will turn into tomorrow's big debts, "on the counter" and increased demand for rectal cryptoanalyzers, soldering irons and irons with all the ensuing delights.

it is likely ... tens of them will be found with soldering irons in their asses :)

It's a pity that pyramid schemers like the pension fund have no one to stick a soldering iron in...