Doing interesting things for free - page 5

Yep, if the history is shallow, then there should not be any brakes - the new builds on the graphics have significantly accelerated.

ZS. I first thought that would make everything in one line (eight buffers (histograms)), then whoever is bigger in the idea would look out for the smaller one.

Engineering psychology, however. The history of the indicator is of little interest, and there are 8 pairs to be displayed (I won't say about 10). Accordingly, 8 buffers, displaying in the main window, I would do it vertically on the left, each line is shifted relative to the axis (1-8) by several pixels, so that the colours do not overlap.

By the way, you can display 108 pairs that way, too. As 108 vertical lines:)

That's exactly what's interesting, if there's no history, there's a wagonload of such indicators:

Why would an indicator of this type need a story? The purpose is to see which pair has fallen behind. What is the profound serrational point of showing normalised histograms of 8 pairs, almost all of which will almost always be the same?

... and - alternatively: there is a vertical axis on the left side of the screen, with borders (+-1) on the left and right. Between these boundaries are a shitload of verticals, corresponding to the current relative positions of the tools. Verticals do not overlap, they just "stick" to each other. If one has jumped out - trade him :)

The hard truth is to look for patterns in history, with the question: "What are the consequences of this or that signal, for how long?" and so on, so on, so on

I have deja vu. We talked about it yesterday, we were trying out codes :)

Move the stop line left and right, there's a story. Don't turn a tank into a caliper :)

Oppa... "I haven't been able to make a video all day...

:)

TheXpert:

It turned out to be a little more complicated than that. Maybe we should really make objects...

in terms of number - 6 charts in one indicator at the most are enough

No one is stopping you from opening another one on a different chart...

As for the objects - then look in TaskManager - how much memory and CPU load... - I tried to fake a similar thing - through ArrayCopyRates

The channel started to eat up to 500 migs of memory and 1 CPU load... - I'll mess with it via global terminal variables :)

---

SZZ - this is how I've got it - body + contour + upper shadow + lower shadow on each bar