Doing interesting things for free - page 26

growex:

Vinin, yes, just what I wanted to see...if we now take the bollinger from the yellow line we get extrema outside the number of deviations set in BB.... these moments are usually extremely unstable

Files:

Wow.... my sincere respect..... everything is exactly as intended.

This is what it looks like in tos

The whole concept is taken from Jeff Augen's book. Volatility Edge in Options Trading

I use it for options, the spikes give a reason to look at the chart, the rest is already technician.... also noticed that it can work on currencies too, that's why I asked for help with implementation in mql

Thanks again...

so. the arrows on the chart are from another trainee overdrawer..... I'm fighting him now...

Vinin:

It's to a doctor, or better yet, a surgeon.

So you're the one who made a joke of my request as not serious... - I guessed correctly...? Too bad you don't realize how many people you could have helped... well... I'd rather not think about it here...

All the best... in your glory...

bertst:

So you're the one who made a joke of my request as not serious... - I guessed correctly...? Too bad you don't realize how many people you could have helped... well... I'd rather not think about it here...

All the best... in your glory...

What do you want... Who's gonna keep your naughty hands off the terminal but you? - you're better off hiring someone for 100 quid a month to beat your right toe with a bat... when you even think about chewing on the terminal... you'll see that in the second month - even if in a cast - you won't have such thoughts :-)

Aleksander:
What do you want... What's your whim, that's your answer... who else but you can control your naughty hands to keep them off the terminal? - you're better off hiring someone for 100 quid a month to beat your right toe with a bat... when you even think about chewing on the terminal... you'll see - in the second month - even though you're in a cast - you won't have such thoughts :-)
All right ... okay ... I understand ... the more fools with overshoot, the bigger the market ... and dealers will immediately howl ... omerta ... the law of silence ... everyone keeps a couple of secrets ... for example, which novice knows that the scripts work almost without requotes...? And there's a hell of a lot of that... . I see... who would... but isn't it weird for you that there's never been a script like this...? Or is mutual respect more important to you ... or do you hang out here for self-actualization ... to respect yourselves for being cool ... Who's gonna notice if you don't nudge the dummy... A man asked nicely... I'm sure it's bullshit, not a script for pros... I'd teach a kid not to get into more than two positions... You know what I mean? I can do ten push-ups like you...

bertst:
All right... okay... I understand... the more fools with overshoot, the bigger the market... and the dealers will start screaming... omerta... the law of silence... everyone keeps a couple of secrets... for example who newbies know that scripts work almost without requotes...? And there's a hell of a lot of that... . I see... who would... but isn't it weird for you that there's never been a script like this...? Or is mutual respect more important to you ... or do you hang out here for self-actualization ... to respect yourselves for being cool ... Who's gonna notice if you don't nudge the dummy... A man asked nicely... I'm sure it's bullshit, not a script for pros... I'd teach a kid not to get into more than two positions... You know what I mean? I can do ten push-ups like you...
The script won't help... You close the window, the script runs out.
If you want to be more specific, you need a program that just won't let you
to open any orders through the Metatrader's dialogs,
but only if the user runs a special script -
and it will read the orders that have already been opened.

The only thing worse that this is not trivial
is that nobody is interested and does not need it.

jartmailru:
The only thing worse than the fact that it is not trivial
is that no one is interested or needs it.
... ...and more importantly, useless.

interesting... it's been a long time since we should write a chat-type DLL for MT4 - using standard (system) DLLs...

somewhere on a psp server... and in MT4, write your own and other people's messages in a journal...

you'll see... and a chatty mtn community will be created...

Put a new craft in the base. Waiting for the administrators.

Rustam, you can start rejoicing :)

Now there is a fully functional DND in MQL4.

Let me see ;)