[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 92

don't forget america gentlemen... don't forget....

emotraid:

just be glad that they do not shoot us in Janaozen, first they shoot fools and lock up the rest in jail...))))

There is no time to shoot there and the European Cup is coming up, but there are terrorist attacks, making the police look like they are doing a great job.

Sdimm:

There is no time to shoot in the European Cup and there are terrorist attacks, they make it look like the MIA is doing a great job...

Let them do it, they're stupid anyway... What I did... i sold the pound at 1.61569 and now i think i rushed it... fuck)))))

emotraid:

I think I'll trade the pound for now, there's more movement here, the Utrish buy in didn't stick, pure luck )))))

I lost 500 bucks on this pair today, I was waiting for a bigger rise

Semen82:

I lost 500 bucks on this pair today. I was expecting more.

and i made 2 quid all day and if it goes down i'm down 5 or more))))) millionaires? ))))

emotraid:

I made 2 quid all day, and if I get a moose, I'm down 5 or more))))) millionaires? ))))

I'm not, but I try at least 50-100 bucks a day. Sometimes, though, they're in the red for weeks, I prefer not to close negative positions, I don't put stops.

Today really wasn't my day. I had too much to lose. I was afraid I'd lose the whole depo.

strangerr:
Tantrik, are you still holding gold?
maybe you should draw a picture of how it's going to go over the next few days?

Semen82:

I try to make at least 50-100 buck a day, sometimes I`m in the red for about a week, so I prefer not to close such positions and not to put a stop.

I`m afraid of losing all my depo accounts.

Good luck with this fun trading ))))

I have maxma11 on my demo, albeit slightly modified. I may send it to anyone who is interested, the only thing is that the margin should be no less than 3 K and sometimes I have a big drawdown. In a month on average 50-60% of my margin has gone up.

I am still testing it and tweaking its parameters to make it work better.

Ishim:
maybe you could draw a picture of how it's going to go over the next few days?

Bought gold today, sold it and bought it again. I'm expecting a rebound, but not before mid-summer. I'm expecting a big bounce. In the meantime, we're in the red on gold.