[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 43

margaret:
I wanted to support you about the analysts... Indeed, one cannot listen to all analysts! A few weeks ago, on Friday, I listened to an analyst who advised me to buy on the weekend if I had an open position close to the price... Man, I think, how can a working analyst give such advices! It is obvious that the person has no idea how to work in forex and she also gives advice.

Only Mr. Romanov and only because his thoughts are interesting)))

rigc:

pretty or ugly doesn't matter....

we've already fought off the trendline so many times here that it's become ironclad.... so we're waiting up....

And if it's a triangle and it wants to leave this triangle....

strangerr:

Only Mr Romanov and only because his thoughts are interesting)))
Evgeny Romanov04.05.2012 - 13:48

On YouTube - blah, blah, blah. About the euro, about the payrolls report, and in general. Here's the franc - the rhombus is forming - see? In the eu too, on the hour, the market swing - a typical reversal at the bottom or the peak. Nice diamond, on a nice (old, who the hell knows where I put it when - does it matter, heh) level. Dollar should be scared. Most likely. But there's always the opposite possibility, even the smallest one. There can't be none, that's the trick. And overall, technically, the stars are against the dollar today. And buying it on the expectation of payrolls is unlikely, starting with the fact that the past payrolls did not justify it. And the data (ADP, Challenger Layoff, Jobless Claims) pairs of the past few days also make you be on the lookout. Not to buy on hope. And JPMwarned overnight (in the Dow feed) of a likely divergence from the consensus (expect 145K versus expectations of 168K). There's also a European factor - a second round in France, but that factor is a force majeure for us. Force majeure in our business occurs at any time, and if we knew where to lay the straw, we would not have sat here and now. On YouTube, on the romanofforexchannel . I wonder if they could send a viral bomb there. Theoretically, they could. That would be nice - you'd better shoot at my channel, it's a fat game, and my site is as dead, skinny, poor as a church mouse. Ah yes, I keep forgetting to tell you. Watching the daytime picture on eu or swissy is just a waste of time. Everything there is stretched "in a thread", in a tapering formation, and to conclude that "the franc has changed direction", as Commerz did yesterday... I only hold my hands up, they probably know better, from their highest skyscraper in Frankfurt. Something about YouTube is slow to load today...

margaret:
Evgeny Romanov04.05.2012 - 13:48

On YouTube - blah, blah, blah. About the euro, about the payrolls report, and in general. Here's the franc - the rhombus is forming - see? In the eu too, on the hour, the market swing - a typical reversal at the bottom or at the peak. Nice diamond, on a nice (old, who the hell knows where I put it when - does it matter, heh) level. Dollar should be scared. Most likely. But there is always the opposite possibility, even the smallest one. There can't be none, that's the trick. And overall, technically, the stars are against the dollar today. And buying it on the expectation of payrolls is unlikely, starting with the fact that the past payrolls did not justify it. And the data (ADP, Challenger Layoff, Jobless Claims) pairs of the past few days also make you be on the lookout. Not to buy on hope. And JPMwarned overnight (in the Dow feed) of a likely divergence from the consensus (expect 145K versus expectations of 168K). There's also a European factor - a second round in France, but that factor is a force majeure for us. Force majeure in our business occurs at any time, and if we knew where to lay the straw, we would not have sat here and now. On YouTube, on the romanofforexchannel . I wonder if they could send a viral bomb there. Theoretically, they could. That would be nice - you'd better shoot at my channel, it's a fat game, and my site is as dead, skinny, poor as a church mouse. Ah yes, I keep forgetting to tell you. Watching the daytime picture on eu or swissy is just a waste of time. Everything there is stretched "in a thread", in a tapering formation, and to conclude that "the franc has changed direction", as they did yesterday at Commerz... I only hold my hands up, they probably know better, from their highest skyscraper in Frankfurt. Something about YouTube being slow to load today...

There are no words - he knows how to put it)))) Thanks.

Forecast M1

And actually everyone is starting to pull back, everyone is different, we'll see.

emotraid:

but spanking how?

lsko ....

You don't want to communicate, then bye.

fqbj:
You don't want to communicate, then bye.

Who doesn't want to, but about what?) The screen is beautiful, what is there to add?

strangerr:

Who doesn't want to, but about what?)) The screen is beautiful, what is there to add?
Pour it on!

nikat97:
Fill it up!

I haven't had a drink in months, so I'm free until autumn somewhere)))