[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 85

snail09_1:
What are you looking for, remind me... Mb help...

The complete encyclopaedia of graphical price patterns

...in Russian...

DhP:

Divergence gives false signals on trends.

A bearish trend has yet to be cancelled.

Yes they have, but I am trying to get aggressively into a pullback. Talked about the quid going up a week ago. It is and will be for a couple more weeks (I could be wrong).

snail09_1:
Igor, what are you smoking?
Marlboro (lungs)

strangerr:

Can't have one currency pulling the other, make a note to yourself.
You're pushing with authority )))

MobileMan:
Hi ) well heresy or not heresy, we'll soon see )

One currency cannot drag the other, make a note of it. And the fact that you are alone up against the crowd, you do not need to strike a pose either, the goal is profit, not posing.

...no reaction to the news....news on americans in +

Ishim:
You're pushing with authority ))))

I'm just sick of hearing bullshit, one man's pound is pulling euros, another man's audi, and another man's yen.

..waiting to hear what the talking heads have to say...

strangerr:

I'm sick of hearing bullshit. One pound is pulling the euro, the other the Audi, and the third the Yen.

Well, then the quotes should be given as EUR 1.333

USD 1.555 etc. Then everybody will be on their own.

strangerr:

I am tired of listening to such nonsense, one pound is pulling the euro, the other one is pulling the audi, and the third one is pulling the yen.

Hi! They pull, they pull, but they can't pull ;)

The allied currencies are a myth from the MF "academy", I totally agree that the pairs move independently of each other, but! There are pairs with maximum correlation: gbpchf - eurgbp, eurusd - usdchf, audusd - nzdusd.