[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 210

ze doll deathdate

Good day dear traders!!!!

I trade on "medium term", during the day, there is enough profit, who is interested, write in personal or skype: benksi_

fear_:

I trade on "medium term", during the day, there is enough profit, who is interested, write in personal or skype: benksi_

what was it ?

The mailing list came to )))))

fear_:

What do you mean "medium-term" during the day? Very interesting, it's the first time I've heard that...

fear_:

Are you suggesting that someone is interested enough profit for you? )))

margaret:
What does it mean to say "medium term" during the day? Very interesting, it's the first time I've heard that...
I think the main message is that there's enough money and a man is so full of it that he decided to share it with us... Well... hmmm... let's be happy for the man!!!

In theory the market should try to bend the swing arm (SMA13) under the level of 2519 ))))). That means the price will be even lower )))) I'm not so sure, so just in case I've gone down )))

Silver is nice)

He wants to chat, he said here's my Skype, or in private since the money is already there but not enough communication ))))