[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 204

Hi! Doesn't seem to want to fall anymore, who thinks? Maybe it will turn up? I have the first buy signals, at least up to 1.2570.

chepikds:

Hi! Doesn't seem to want to fall anymore, who thinks? Maybe it will turn up? I have the first buy signals, at least up to 1.2570.

There is a struggle for the level of 2519))) It is possible that the long bearish candlestick will outlive the previous growth ))))

artikul:
There is a fight for the 2519 level )))) It may be a long bearish candlestick, which will go over the previous growth ))))

It's OK, we buy now and sell later, we just want to move somewhere, not to be a dog in front of the bar))))

emotraid:

It's OK, we'll sell it later, we just want to move somewhere and not be a dog in front of a post)))
We could also watch a good film ))))

artikul:
i can also watch a good movie ))))

Yeah... I'm watching Grimm, just my thing ))))

Where to put a stop on the sell? 1.2620 is already there, it is better to make it cheaper and quieter.

artikul:
You could still watch a good film)))

I had a Tarkovsky retrospective, saw Solaris yesterday and Rublev the day before.

Only in Soviet times was it possible to create such masterpieces, who would give money now?

artikul:
You could also watch a good movie ))))

"The Mathematician and the Devil", for example?

emotraid:

Yep... watching grimm, just my thing ))))

Where do I put a sell order from? 1.2620 is already there, I need more for my peace of mind

OlegTs:

I had a Tarkovsky retrospective, saw Solaris yesterday and Rublev the day before.

Only in Soviet times was it possible to create such masterpieces, who would give money now?

ugh... Tarkovsky... pest... especially rublev and stalker, gross..........

Ishim:

What does that mean? Am I doing it wrong again? ))))