Humour - page 273

leonid553:

So we don't have corruption. There are various slanderous fabrications by the likes of Navalny and Nemtsov! That's who should be put in jail mercilessly! So they don't get in the way of patriots working for the good of the motherland!

Nah, I wouldn't do that. I would have shot Nemtsov about 10 years ago. Worthy of his last name alone! :))))
In the meantime, either change the thread title from "Humor" to "Politics", or quickly everyone starts joking and laughing. Your politics makes me sick!

pro_:

Nah, I wouldn't put him in jail. I would have shot Nemtsov about 10 years ago. What's his last name alone? :))))
In the meantime, either change the thread title from "Humour" to "Politics" or everyone starts joking and laughing fast. Your politics makes me sick!
Why? Humour and politics aren't compatible? I think there is a lot of humour in our politics and leonid553 demonstrates it perfectly.

khorosh:
Why? Humour and politics are not compatible? I think there is a lot of humour in our politics and leonid553 demonstrates it perfectly.

Humour and politics are very compatible. Proof of that are all the native, native jokes about ... You know it yourself. But humour is humour, but sarcasm and criticism are other genres. This is closer to humor. For example I like Putin very much, but even if it were not so, in any case criticism of him must be reasoned, not a cover for their political views are not very good jokes overloaded with sarcasm and sarcasm. That's all I've seen so far. But I'm a very rare guest on this thread, so I'll come here even less often now :).... Like I said before, politics (or rather politicking, as here) makes me sick!

pro_:

Humour and politics are very compatible. Proof of this is all the native, domestic jokes about ... well, you know it yourself. But humour is humour, and sarcasm and criticism are other genres. This is closer to humor. For example I like Putin very much, but even if it were not so, in any case criticism of him must be reasoned, not a cover for their political views are not very good jokes overloaded with sarcasm and sarcasm. That's all I've seen so far. But I'm a very occasional visitor on this thread, so I'll come here even less often now :).... Like I said before, politics (or rather politicking, as here) makes me sick!

+100500 I absolutely agree. Except that I, on the other hand, am a frequent visitor here, but it looks like I'll be coming here less often too.

The dentist comes out of the office where the patient is lying and walks nervously from side to side, rubbing his chin.

He smokes, but immediately throws the cigarette out the window.

The nurse asks him: What's wrong? Complicated case?

The dentist answers: It's a tough one, the client has a lot of money and all his teeth are healthy...

Paving contractors are very polite people and always let the pavers pass ahead...

evillive:
Pipelayers are very polite people and always let the pavers go first...
There was a picture in Crocodile a long time ago. The workers are laying asphalt and the pipe-layers are waiting for them to finish and are pushing them to finish faster, because we have to lay the pipe across the road before the evening.

My leg's getting cocky, it's feeding time and it's itching ))))

>

Killer foot ))))

evillive:

My leg's getting cocky, it's feeding time and it's itching ))))

Obviously the leg is tied up with a rope and pulled... but it's fun)