Humour - page 229

A competition for the most original answer from the wife.

Provided, of course, that she doesn't know about it.

Cool!!! Wish I had a wife - I'd have participated :))

eyewitnesses claim that at the Belaz crash test the concrete slab tried to crawl away...

Comment on the cleaner program on bibleprog:
Great program. Cleans everything on an intuitive level. But you have to be careful. Barely saved the thesis I've been working on for the last month.

But I don't blame her. Probably the word "f*ck" in the file name told the software what to do about it.

I saw the top of the optimism today, the heating pipe at the leak was taped over with duct tape...

Mad: I'll probably get out of my coffin at 6:30 by inertia when I die, take a shower and go to work.

They say a dog was found on Khreshchatyk that looked remarkably like ...

moskitman:

They say a dog was found on Khreshchatyk that looked remarkably like ...

The result of morphing two photos

VOLDEMAR:

Today I saw the top of the optimism, the heating pipe at the leak is wrapped in duct tape...

It depends on what kind of duct tape and for what reason. I wish I had taken a picture...

At some point (at the beginning of the heating season - that's important) I started to have a leaky joint "cork in a cast iron radiator - nut - spigot". The head-on solution was to unscrew the nut, clean the joint, put a new lenk on the iron surge, screw the nut on with all your might. But laziness and life experience of plumbing suggested another solution. To screw in the tap, to put a little sealant on the joint and five layers of the cloth tape. The tap should be tightened so that no water can come in until the sealant has cured.

What is the basis of this solution? The water in our heating network is very rusty. And the rust, clogging all the cracks, seals them. That's what happened. After two months the duct tape was completely dry, before that it was just wet, the water was not dripping, it was evaporating due to the heat of the battery itself. So, "an optimist is a well-informed realist".

I remember a cold water pipe that was dripping at the joint, and I put plasticine and cement on top... the cement dried up... 25 years the pipe is as good as new... :-)))

zoritch:
I remember a cold water pipe that was dripping at the joint, and I put plasticine and cement on top... the cement dried up... 25 years the pipe is as good as new... :-)))

You can't beat this country :)

If the DC is not performing satisfactorily: http://zakazat-killera.com/?page_id=9