Negro! - page 11

I guess your system is as follows: when the deposit on the demo is completely lost, you fix the profit on the real account (trades on which were opened strictly opposite to the demo), i.e. you close the open positions.

imho not the best way to fix the profit

sanyooooook:

Oooh, here come the torli )

I've had my fill of it already.)

You mean vodka? Well, yes, then one and a half is definitely enough.

24 pages and no "constructive".

A gloomy Dima came home from school and ruined the party.

DmitriyN:
24 pages and no "constructive".

Your exit sir, waiting for a constructive

The harms of alcohol are obvious, because alcohol is transported through the bloodstream to all the organs, affecting them unfavourably, up to and including destruction. Systematic alcohol consumption leads to the development of alcoholism.

Alcohol damages the liver irreparably. Damage to the liver leads to alcoholic hepatitis and cirrhosis, ascites, bacterial peritonitis, as well as brain damage, esophageal haemorrhage from varices, enlarged spleen, anaemia, functional renal failure and blood clotting disorders.

Alcohol is harmful to eyesight, markedly reducing visual acuity, adversely affecting auditory perception, distorting the sense of taste, and reducing reactions to external stimuli.

Alcohol has an extremely adverse effect on the blood vessels in the brain. When intoxicated they dilate, blood flow slows down and leads to cerebral congestion, which leads to cerebral strokes, resulting in severe disability or even death.

The changes in brain structure caused by years of alcohol intoxication are almost irreversible. If a person is unable to stop it, the abnormalities are progressive.

Mathemat:
A gloomy Dima came home from school and ruined the party.
Rain, slush, fog, Friday the 13th.
From the above I can only assume one thing - sanyooooook decided to "put lots into real" after a severe drawdown of any system on a demo account.

If you want to make money from speculation, stop drinking and playing video games, or you'll never make it.

sanyooooook:

You see, little one, Omar Khayama believed that without wine you can't find the truth.

You will soon part with your soul, believe me.

There's a secret door waiting behind the dark veil.

Drink the wine! For thou art of no where.

Have fun! You don't know where you're going now.

(I only know how to drink)

Live while you live.

Otherwise you'll become ashes and be gone...

lay without song, without wine, without joy or fear.