Negro! - page 64

143alex:
I don't get it - you and I have had experience with pouring. Now we're getting experience with pouring? ))) In terms of Friday I strongly disagree - need to fill, not drain!
), I poured all last Friday, the forum was very satisfied )))

sanyooooook:
I've already changed the strategy, I mean I've removed the martin on the wizard, now another slivanter works more delicate )
I see it's something else, not a martin (like Reshetov's "drain tank").

sanyooooook:

You think I'm going to say drink less? No.
I will say that you should drink more. In the normal state, all the Grails are already open, so none of them are the Grail.
The path to the Grail can only lie through an 'unconventional state of mind'.

alexx_v:
oto I see it's something else, not a martin (like Reshetov's 'flush tank')

no, but it drains like a martin, averagely.

i.e. he's pouring on the master now.

DmitriyN:

You think I'm going to tell you to drink less? No.
I'm going to say that you should drink more. In the normal state, all the Grails are already open, so none of them are the Grail.
The path to the Grail can only lie through the 'unconventional state of mind'.

I wasn't thinking of anything when I wrote it)

If you had made an EA without a copier, you would have long ago put it in a tester and checked it up and down.

The spread, yes, will eat up, because your input is from scratch.

should the master and sliv on the spread size have different tokens?

DmitriyN: The path to the Grail can only lie through an 'unconventional state of mind'.

There's that:

The brain is more creative when it is drowsy and drunk.

Sanek, let's up the dose to five and a half at a time.

alexx_v:

If you had made an EA without a copier, you would have long ago put it in a tester and checked it up and down.

The spread, yes, will eat up, because your input is from scratch.

I'm not going to get a spread, but I'm going to get a spread.

I took a 2-3 month break from forex. I've also been saving up my strength to approach it with a new perspective. I have a few thoughts... 1 - the same trap, but smeared averaging. The 2nd one is the smeared closing of profit, growing into the reverse position.