Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 22

YuraZ:

:) if orders get lost it's the broker's fault

No, no, no, herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/143541

I read it... Not interested...

Of course, rudeness is rampant on this forum, both on the part of those asking for help and on the part of those responding.

YuraZ:

Of course, rudeness is rampant on the forum, both on the part of those asking for help and on the part of those responding.

It is. Happy Holidays!

YuraZ:

Of course, rudeness is rampant on the forum, both on the part of those asking for help and on the part of those responding.

Well, it's thriving in life at the moment, too.

YuraZ:

I don't abuse goto at all.

I'm just saying that the operator has every right to live ...

I don't want to deliberately twist myself to exclude it

The percentage of using it in modern languages is rather small.

By the way, some Pascal implementations have goto :))))

I don't get where people see goto in MQL.

PapaYozh:

I don't understand where people saw goto in MQL.

There's a good movie, Look out for the car... There was a great scene during an investigation after an attempted carjacking

The investigator loudly asks who the witness is. An elderly grandmother replies: I am the witness, what happened?

You need to read all 22 pages of this thread :)

It's not about mql. It's about sensible behavior, whether you use goto or not.

There are languages that don't have goto, and they're all natural.

and there are languages that have goto, and those languages are in the works... after all microprocessors use goto / jmp

that's what I was talking about

YuraZ:

There's a good movie, Look out for the car... There was a great scene during an investigation after an attempted carjacking

The investigator loudly asks who the witness is. An elderly grandmother replies: I am the witness, what happened?

and there are languages that have goto, and those languages are in the works... after all microprocessors use goto / jmp

I read in some clever article/book that using goto in code is a mauvais ton... :-)

Roman.:

I read in some clever article/book that using goto in code is a mauvais ton... :-)

Who knows what people write and say. Everyone has their own preferences.

Vinin:

Who knows what people write and say. Everyone has his own preferences.

I agree. But there are unified (official or close to it) approaches to code formatting and design for better readability, etc. (e.g. indentation, number of spaces, etc.).

You can organize some kind of ballot for goto, for example... :-) Like, do I have to do it or not? :-)

YuraZ:

The investigator loudly asks who the witness is. An old granny answers: I'm a witness, what happened?

In principle, yes. Assembler has jmp. So it was created for the same purpose?