Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 17

I have an epiphany...

о)

H.G. Wells is choking!

;)

There's no smoking in paradise).

khorosh:
Are you saying that there will be no long-term trends at all and there will be a lot of noise where only the rapid-fire automatons survive?

When I listen to jazz, my mother asks me to turn it down, it's "all noise" to her. ;)

--

And long-term trends are bound to happen. They happen regularly on a random series, too. You can even draw nice zigzags. On the history.

Mathemat:

I have a P.S. there.

Your reluctance only shows that you haven't tried to write anything serious on the quad (or that you don't need to). Stay on it then, of course.

Are you sure that only a very complex EA may be profitable, which cannot be created on 4? I think paukas has a different opinion, and I think he is not the only one.

MetaDriver:

When I listen to jazz, my mum asks me to turn it down, it's "all noise" to her. ;)

--

And long-term trends are bound to happen. They happen regularly on a random series, too. You can even draw nice zigzags. On history.

If there are going to be long trends, why do you think only high-frequency traders will survive? It's not like they are required to trade long trends.

khorosh: Are you sure that only a very complex EA may be profitable, which cannot be created on 4? But paukas has a different opinion, and I think it is not the only one.

I admit that it doesn't have to be very complicated. And in general, let's leave paukas out of it.

From purely ideological point of view, my system is very simple. Its implementation is just relatively complicated, mainly because of all sorts of embellishments. But I know: there is no limit to perfection!

khorosh:
If there are going to be long-term trends, why do you think that only high-frequency workers will survive?
The presence of long-term trends is no guarantee of earnings.

TheXpert:
Having long trends does not guarantee earnings.
It was not about guarantees, it was about whether you can do without high-frequency rapid-fire automatons.

khorosh:
If there are going to be long trends, why do you think that only high-frequency traders will survive? It's not like they are required to trade long trends.

You write as if you know in advance which trends are long and which are in the process of reversal.

If you know it, take care. Now bad people are after them. ;) Good luck to you!

--

I did not write that high-frequency machines will survive, I wrote that rapid-fire and smart machines will survive. By rapid-fire I meant "making a huge amount of analytical calculations per unit time", not a short ping. On a short ping, swarms of piranhas are already eating each other. :)

khorosh:
It was not a question of guarantees, but whether high-speed, high-frequency machine guns could be dispensed with.
It was not about guarantees, it was about whether the market could become efficient on trends as well.

MetaDriver:

I didn't write that high-frequency machines would survive, I wrote that fast-firing and smart machines would survive. By rapid-fire, I meant "making a huge amount of analytical calculations per unit time", not a short ping. On a short ping, swarms of piranhas are already eating each other. :)

So I misunderstood what you meant by rapid-fire machines. But I still don't understand why, although long trends will persist, you won't be able to earn anything manually any more.