[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 75

The British pound will continue to fall ....

The prolonged flat is very stressful. 800 pips since the beginning of the year, and without January - 350! This allows the patient trader to close any order in the profit, and the investor to build a cheap grid and win the money with a shovel. If the puppet is not stupid, he must shoot somewhere. I do not believe in a shot at parity. If 1.26 was the minimum, we should see 1.5 in the summer. Such irresponsible thinking...

oleniknik:

there is no gep, dear speculators .... all is well ...

the market hasn't opened yet )

yosuf:

The indicator is unlikely to help those who want to get from the Forex here and now, it is focused on the long term (0.5-1 year), but nevertheless I will show what position it holds now on M5, ie BAY, by closing SEELLs:

Why open trades at every bar opening? From 17.30 the flat will eat up a lot of spread.

MobileMan:
the market hasn't opened yet )

What makes you think so?

oleniknik:
in a ukrainian bank the terminal is already working .... look at the vertical in the screenshot ... 15 minutes ago trading opened ...
I meant my broker.

MobileMan:
I was talking about my broker

I thought you meant the market...)) You should admit that you didn't know).

Kondratiev_A_A:

I thought I was talking about the market...)) Anyway, admit that you did not know)
HA-HA-HA )))) If you say so, it never closed ) There was movement on the eu on saturday )

MobileMan:
HA-HA-HA ))) If you put it that way, it wasn't closing ) There was movement on the eu on Saturday )
yeah ... between 3083 and 3076 ... ...a big one .... and now down 2 pips from Friday .... 3067

oleniknik:
Yeah ... between 3083 and 3076 ... a nice move...
but it was. So the market's not closed. At the moment I'm impatient, because I left the buy in anticipation of a gap up. The buy from 3075. And it is a little more than an hour before the opening (at me). In about 30 minutes we'll be able to see the direction