[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 79

black Monday

Indaxis:
black Monday

you say that !!! the doll is as good as ever !!!!

They've gone off the deep end... I wonder what the Asians will say...

I wonder what causes this extraordinary generosity. Even though the buy signals, to be honest, were good. But I hesitated, because on Friday they went down very confidently and kind of coincided, but I had no sell signals - I ruled with everyone and by candlesticks. There is an assumption that 1.30 has cemented with volumes, and till they remove them we will not fall, and rather the big guys are waiting for the growth. Correct me if I am talking nonsense.

Indaxis:
black Monday
Black for some, light for others...

dvs:

I wonder what causes this extraordinary generosity. Even though the buy signals, to be honest, were good. But I hesitated, because on Friday they went down very confidently and kind of coincided, but I had no sell signals - I ruled with everyone and by candlesticks. There is an assumption that 1.30 has cemented with volumes, and till they remove them we will not fall, and rather the big guys are waiting for the growth. Correct me if I am talking nonsense.

Thedaily TF is looking at a downward wedge that will work off the upward movement...

forte928:
on the daily TF is looking at a downward wedge that will work off the upward movement...

Yeah, I saw that. Thanks. (chuckles)

alkador:

this is a serious application!!!