[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 165

strangerr:

Hey, how's Grandma?

She's sick as hell, she's old ....

Tore the feet off, you can go a bit down...

emotraid:

stranger. Hey.

EURUSD FORECAST MAY 1
Can't break through euro resistance yet, trading at the trend+ channel wall. If the current local high is not overcome, there will be a favourable opportunity for bearish investors. Namely, from the level of 1.3165, the price will move towards the target of 1.3116. After the breakdown of the channel wall, the eur/usd is expected to reach the level of 1.3350, and then 1.3385.

EUR/USD FORECAST MAY 1
Presumably, the development of the wave (d), which is forming a horizontal triangle, is going on. In the near future, presumably, we expect growth in the pair, during which the wave [c] of y of (d) will be completed.

taken from forexstatus.ru/..... my selves are not doing so well )))))

hey all!

judging by this pattern you have good chances to close your sell at a better price...do not be sad...

marcendk:

hello all!

judging by this markup you have a good chance of closing your sel at a better price...don't be sad...

i'm not sad...

emotraid:

I'm not sad...

but at least there's a chance to build up my abs.

andreika:

but at least I have a chance to build up my abs.

I've got better abs than any of you )))) I've been doing calisthenics for three years ))))

I called the smart man and he said there might be a pullback, a big pullback, but not necessarily, so I'm waiting.

April is over, time for a new branch. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139265