[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 51

Shall we go up? 3150? Any ideas? )

MobileMan:
I think it is for nothing
Why all the fuss, even if it's for nothing, in the end it doesn't solve anything, the important thing is to make a profit after all, now there is a sell on USDCAD, it is partly a safety net and if necessary it will fill it on a better point, if it is still negative, next time we will do it. The main thing that your TS does not fail:)

Indaxis:
Shall we go up? 3150? Any ideas? )
1.3250 should be the minimum for the week. Yesterday I did the salt, today it's the bayou. Although, in principle, with such a market we can make profit there and there

or losses ))

Indaxis:
or losses ))

Pipsing takes skill too!

Indaxis:
or losses ))
If you follow the MM - then no losses. For example I am in a drawdown on points, but I will get what I have, I am sure. I'm going down every 20 pips.

MobileMan:
If you follow the MM, you will not lose any money. I, for example, am currently in a drawdown on points, but I will get mine, I'm sure. I'm pouring down every 20 pips.
I think Petr, you have a horrible MM, but I do not know the nuances, maybe I'm wrong :)

OlegTs:
It seems to me Peter, you have a nightmare MM, but I don't know the nuances, I might very well be wrong :)
Every order is 10% of the depo in a large account. When I take a risk there are not the same amounts

The pound has broken the channel... It's up to the euro

MobileMan:
Every order is 10% of the deposit in a large account. When I take a risk, it's not the same amount.

Good day.
if you do not place stops, then 10% of the deposit is what ?

after a 10 per cent drawdown, what do you do ?