[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 55

praying for 3100 ))

The euro has shot off, longs of those who had closed, exchange rate has fallen not too much, the news has already recovered too... a flat... remains... 3120-3160..

sad (

Any thoughts?

Indaxis:
Phew... closed out today's moose and even got a little plus... what a day.
If you don't know, don't get involved... you'll only get nervous...

Indaxis:

The euro has shot off, longs of those who had closed, exchange rate has fallen not too much, the news has already recovered too... a flat... remains... 3120-3160..

sad (

Any thoughts?

Flat is long over - the next batch of bribes is coming - everyone expects correction downwards but the movement will go up - initially to 1.33 minimum...

forte928:
Flat is long over - the next batch of the bait is coming - everyone expects correction downwards but the movement will go up - initially to 1.33 at least...
only for....

jumped back into the sell. What a day! All in profit...

12.04.12 17:39

Euro forecasts most controversial

Despite the euro rising today, not all analysts are in a hurry to rejoice. For example, RWC Capital believes that the Italian auction and the performance of Spanish banks suggest that the Eurozone problems are growing like a snowball. The bank plans to sell the Euro and expects it to fall to 1.26 in the short term. Even if risk appetite picks up, the euro will lag behind other currencies due to debt problems and an unhealthy banking sector.

rigc:
to....bye is hovering....

if you look at the picture you can see a "descending wedge" - which is a minimum of 320p upwards in case of a resistance line breakdown... and that shines at 1.3600

MobileMan:

jumped back into the sell. What a day! All in profit...

Here comes the moose I see sneaking up on me?

MobileMan:

Jumped back into the sell. What a day! All in profit...

let me teach you to respect space day !!!!!