MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 82

joo:

- Why did you shave off your moustache, stupid?

- Who for?

(c) "The Diamond Hand"

Andrey - yes! ))) Did that need to be explicitly spelled out to me?

MT4 has not long to live

Is there any official confirmation of this statement? I personally have not seen any such claims. It's all hearsay. As long as builds of mt4 are updated it means it exists.

Question - is there any way to increase the testing speed of MT4 on all ticks?

I already visited the task manager, I was surprised that MT4 is less resource-intensive than Skype but when I go to all ticks from the checkpoints I feel the lack of resources on my PC. I can't believe there is no way to remove this bug in MT4. After all, owls runs on control points are simply grail and on all ticks not, and it takes a long time - forcing a user to go faster on control points and believe in its grail, and then crash on the real one. How to use the computer as much as possible?

roller:

MT4 has not long to live

Is there any official confirmation of this statement? I personally have not seen any such claims. It's all hearsay. As long as builds of mt4 are updated it means it exists.

Question - is there any way to increase the testing speed of MT4 on all ticks?

I already visited the task manager, I was surprised that MT4 is less resource-intensive than Skype but when I go to all ticks from the checkpoints I feel the lack of resources on my PC. I can't believe there is no way to remove this bug in MT4. After all, owls runs on control points are simply grail and on all ticks not, and it takes a long time - forcing a user to go faster on control points and believe in its grail, and then merge for a real trading session. How to use the computer as much as possible?

Not a fact, I'm testing at Open Price and I'm quite satisfied with the speeds. Strategies have to be chosen that way, otherwise piping, and it won't do any good :(((((

nikelodeon:

Not a fact, I'm testing on open price and I'm quite happy with the speeds. I'm not sure about it. I'm testing at open price and I'm quite happy with the speeds. You have to choose the right strategy, otherwise the pips will not do you any good :(((((

FORTS IS RULING!

nikelodeon:

Not a fact, I'm testing on open price and I'm quite happy with the speeds. I'm not sure, it's not a question of using resources and speed. I'm quite happy with the speed I'm using with opentry price.

not a fact what ?

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/12238-sovetnik-ilan-nastroyki-i-optimizatsiya-chast2?p=5654103&viewfull=1#post5654103

A scalper isa drunkard piper who twists between his legs and prevents cultured men from comfortably taking their "2 cases"

:)

I'm not happy with the quality on open price and the fact that it lies towards the kitchens

It's very slow on all ticks. I'm wondering why with less memory than skype mt4 is so stiff on all ticks. It's not a question of strategy choice but resource usage and speed

nikelodeon:

Not a fact, I'm testing on open price and I'm quite happy with the speeds. I'm not sure, I'm testing at open price and I'm quite happy with the speeds.

I am not sure if it is a good strategy, but it is a good strategy...

forte928:

Pips are more profitable than waiting two to four days for price to pass 100p...

+1 )) these indicators are bullshit with support levels and channels and other marketing bullshit

Apparently it really hasn't been long, even the banner at the top has taken over(. People are probably not going there.

By the way, we will soon release a new build of MT4 with very good features in signals, experts and the network subsystem.

We are completely removing the restriction on simultaneous trading from Expert Advisors. There will be no more "trade thread is busy" messages, the code of Expert Advisors will be simplified and it will be possible to perform up to 8 trades at a time.

Negr:
Apparently it really hasn't been long, even the banner at the top has taken over(. People are probably not going there.
The banners will have MQL4.com content. We are just testing the engine taken over from MQL5.com