MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 81

Svinozavr:

Should we try a different formalisation methodology?

I'm trying. I am currently trying to code systems from the stovepipe. That is, I rip out some principle that I rely on, simplify it to an abomination and try to build a system on it.

Here, any branch (even a branch about the imminent demise of the platform) naturally, one way or another, always comes up with the idea of connecting blondies and/or brutes to the coding process.

However, with enough skill, one does not interfere with the other (plugging in does not interfere with coding).

TheXpert:
I'm trying. I am currently trying to code systems from the stove. That is, I rip out some principle that I rely on, simplify it outrageously and try to build a system on it.
That's not what I mean. Remember the saying of the ancient sculptor Miron: - cut away everything superfluous? This does NOT mean simplifying the model to a "finite state" in order to develop it further. It simply means to exclude something that is not relevant to it.

TheXpert:
I'm trying. I am currently trying to code systems from a stovepipe. That is, I pull out some principle that I rely on, simplify it outrageously and try to build a system on it.

Take the results of manual trading and adjust the rules to fit as many trades as possible. You can even write a piece of software that will check the results of the tester and the manual trade report.

Svinozavr:
This does NOT mean simplifying the model to a "finite state" in order to develop it further. It merely implies an exclusion that is knowingly irrelevant to it.
It's understandable. But I don't know how to code for example "price has hit resistance".

TheXpert:
It is clear. But I don't know how to code e.g. "price has hit resistance".

It can be done by time e.g. price is in the range of 20 pips for more than 2 hours at a level of e.g. round number 1.3000 i.e. the range of 1.2990 and 1.3010.

Or if it has been in this range for n hours .....

VOLDEMAR:

It can be done by time e.g. price is in the range of 20 pips for more than 2 hours at a level of e.g. round number 1.3000 i.e. the range of 1.2990 and 1.3010.

Or it has been in this range for n hours .....

This price can hit the level for five minutes, roll back, and then do it again in an hour, two hours, a day. The circular level has nothing to do with it.

But it doesn't matter - everything is formalizable. The main thing is (pardon the pun) to see the main thing. Or call a blonde.

For fuck's sake! It's already been done a hundred times. I don't know about MT, but it's written and rewritten on miserable Metas.

===
I'm getting a little overextended here. So I'll write more sometime later...

Svinozavr:

There's been a lot of me around here. So I'll write more sometime later...

Peter, you're never too much. Usually it's the other way around. You puzzle the public and bail for a week or a month, previously berating everyone in clinical terms.

Svinozavr:
Lyosha! I'm not a hormonal freak, and my orientation is normal! But I'm weird! // that's me just in case... )))
Then change your name, get your wife back, and explain why the whole forum is so in love with you.

MetaDriver:

Then change your name, get your wife back,

To whom?

- Why did you shave off your moustache, stupid?

- Who for?

(c) "The Diamond Hand"