MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 41

faa1947:
Everything is fine as long as it's good. Then the broker stands the cup, the ping goes and the prices go differently than in your cup, and then a situation called slippage occurs when the ping is normal.

The broker is glitchy)) But you can trade bypassing it for example on RTS using the gateway and Plaza software. It's a stock exchange product and mt5 and similar platforms are from a completely different field.

P.S. By the way, mt5 itself connects to RTS via plaza http://www.rts.ru/a19933

faa1947:
All is well as long as all is well. Then the tumblr at the broker stands, the ping goes and the prices don't go the same way as in your tumblr, and then a situation called slippage occurs when the ping is normal.

That's what I'm saying - how do you really imagine this "independent" and unaccountable for its "indicative quotes" supplier?

Where is it located (different servers or one)? Example - I am sitting next to the exchanger (ping <1 msec), and the independent provider consolidating "best prices" is far away - (ping 142 msec). Exchange data goes there and back to me - 300 ms.

Think about it.

I don't see any alternative to trading in the market based on the "broker's" data yet.

Nafany:
Here I don't understand why you should wait and ask for something, and even for money, when now you can do everything in Matlab and MT almost for free?

Don't forget the topic of the thread.

The fatal mistake of metaquotes was the creation of 5, because people who program on MT5 are also able to program matlab, and if they went there, then as hfenx writes, mt5 is just an API. For MT4 traders the matlab was difficult.

That's what I'm saying - how do you really imagine this "independent" and unaccountable for its "indicative quotes" supplier?

Where is it located (different servers or one)? Example - I am sitting next to the exchanger (ping <1 msec), and the independent provider consolidating "best prices" is far away - (ping 142 msec). Exchange data goes there and back to me - 300 millisec...

Think about it.

I don't see an alternative to trading in a tumbler based on "broker" data yet.

I think so.

Andrei01:
And for example?

Didn't you look at the features and settings of xxxxxxxxxxxx /name changed - Mathemat/? Although it's probably not allowed to talk about it in this forum... I don't know.

But now there is a very strong competition between brokerage companies... But now there is a lot of competition between brokerage companies, so they try to play very carefully against profitable traders not to kill their reputation.

For example, there is a real competition between profitable and non-profitable traders.

jelizavettka:

Didn't you look at the features and settings of the VD plugin? Although, it's probably not allowed to talk about it in this forum... I don't know.

You may go to another brokerage company where the use of the plugin is minimal or even not used at all.

jelizavettka:

But now there is a lot of competition between brokerage companies... But now there is a lot of competition between brokerage companies, and they try to play as cautiously as possible against profitable traders not to ruin their reputation.

But now there is a lot of competition between traders and profitable traders and they try to play as cautiously as possible against profitable traders so as not to kill their reputation.

I think they are trying to win over CIS traders and do their best to stay out of the way. ))

Andrei01:
The opportunities may be good, but that does not mean that the trader has to accept them... for example, go to another brokerage company where the use of the plugin is minimal or even not used at all.
I agree))) Above supplemented. It's just that the MQ campaign gives wide opportunities to everyone.... I do not know how to use them - it is up to each one to decide.

jelizavettka: Didn't you look at what features and settings xxxxxxxxxxxx /name changed - Mathemat/ has?

I don't get it. Where can I find it? The only thing I could find was some kind of configuration generator. And how to attach it to counterstrike.

Please drop me a line.

jelizavettka:
The MQ campaign simply gives a wide range of opportunities to everyone.... It's up to everyone to decide how to use them.
By the way recently one brokerage company (well known) used a new trick if we believe those screenshots - the calculation of the total profit on orders in MT4 was wrong (not in favour of the trader of course).