FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 196

margaret:
As I said in the summer that there will be talk of default in Greece for half a year, but it will not happen - and so it has happened... Now from March 21-23 the banks and other major players should start analysing the market situation and adjust their portfolios (there should be strong movements on those days, as there will be major buying and selling... By the end of the month they should decide on the main direction of movement for the next six months.
Today, contracts for major currencies are closing.

Well, let's have a crack at Gunn.

Which way is Gunn pointing up or down?

Who's to say?

Technical analysis (March 19)

...confirms the assumption of probability of break through the lower boundary of the channel and continuation of downward movement phase, and the possibility of selling with a stop-loss is worth considering only below the support level 1.3160/50.

© FOREX CLUB GC

Gunn is showing down. And by the way, the gauge (eye) - also an hour and a half ago gave a signal to sell

MobileMan:
Gunn is showing down. And by the way, the gauge (eye) - also an hour and a half ago gave a signal to sell

We mark it DOWN and remember it.

For those interested, I salted aggressively with a short stop at 1.3175 SL 1.3195 and TP 1.3070 (tp is a thing... I will close earlier, if anything)

MobileMan:
For those interested, I salted aggressively with a short stop at 1.3175 SL 1.3195 and TP 1.3070 (tp is a thing... I will close earlier, if anything)
1.316 down pending

NikT_58:

Well, let's have a crack at Gunn.

Which way is Gunn pointing up or down?

Who's to say?

If you look at the chart, the Gann was high at 6 o'clock, so down, by 13 o'clock server time will show an extremum, presumably low

Vahrameev_A_A:

If you look at the chart, the Gann was high at 6 o'clock, so it is down, by 13 o'clock server time it will show the extremum, presumably low
What is the server time? GMT+1 (MSK-3)?

My server time is such that Europe opens at 7 o'clock