FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 191

Switzerland wants to demand the equivalent of dollars in gold from the US. / News to be verified

solar:

Switzerland wants to demand the equivalent of dollars in gold from the US. / News to be verified

this example could be bad (contagious)

solar:

So they find oil in Switzerland, then the guys in helmets come in and start installing shit democracy. And so after 1972, it seems like a phantom is secured by a phantom, not gold at all.

It's not that simple. Switzerland is not Iraq. The news is also raw. We'll see. But if that happens, the Euro is going to fly into space, not up.

=============

AUDJPY, outlook for the next 2 weeks - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page200 last post.

I'm guessing that's it, what do you think.

MOHCTP36:

I guess that's it, what do you say.

I'll put it this way.

nikat97:

Let me put it this way

I do not mind that, but I still think that the 61.8 is a strong level and probably will attract to it at first. Although, if the rumour about gold is confirmed, what kind of Fibo levels, etc. could there be?

MOHCTP36:

I do not mind that, but I still think that the 61.8 is a strong level and probably will attract to it at first. Although, if the gold rumour is confirmed, what kind of Fibo levels, etc. could there be?
I'm just relying on the channel.