FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 257

solar:

you clowns ))))) only self-murderers work on Friday afternoons, I think )))

I'm moderately merry and drunk, and I wish you the same.

Let the expert do his job, spoofing on his cents! :)))))

MaxZ:
Let the expert do his job, spoiling his cents! :)))))

Well, whatever you like. )))) I hate the second half of Friday. Maybe some people like it... I don't know...

EUR/USD, Dow Jones, 23.03.12

23.03.2012 16:25

The head-and-shoulders pattern on the EUR/USD daily chart is likely to be a continuation pattern indicating growth rather than a reversal pattern.

This is in favor of the single European currency and sets a target for this year's high at 1.3486, which might be reached before the end of the 1st quarter at the end of next week.

The formation of the "Head & Shoulders" pattern top on the Hourly chart ended on Thursday, but this downward pointing figure for the Euro has already been negated, as strong support at 1.3133 prevented the pair to reach the downside target of 1.3070.

During the current session on Friday, resistance at 1.3286-91 was breached, signalling a confirmation of the March 15 reaction low at 1.3004 as a bearish setback.

Details are shown on the daily chart of the euro/dollar pair.

When the reversal pattern reverses this way, market participants will receive a clear signal. If the Euro cannot attract downward pressure when the technical charts give a negative signal, there is only one way up.

The direction of the Euro in the longer term will also become clearer if the high at 1.3486 is broken.

A break above 1.3486 will create an upside target projected from this breakout point. This will target the pair to the psychologically important 1.4000 area in the long term. This level was last recorded in late October 2011.

Only a reversal below Thursday's low of 1.3133 would cast doubt on the euro's positive prospects, targeting $1.3004.

As of 09.30 GMT, the euro/dollar pair was trading at 1.3265.

Dow Jones

And I can't stand Friday and Monday...

Kondratiev_A_A:
I can't stand Friday and Monday...

By the way, what's with the neck pain?

Yes, the posture is uncomfortable, we need to redesign the workplace

Kondratiev_A_A:
It's an uncomfortable position, we need to rearrange the workplace, and there's a fucking girl in a car accident... sorry

the workplace - ideally a robot, and an accident - the main thing is to have a whole body, and the iron is such...

solar:

you clowns ))))) only self-murderers work on Friday afternoons, I think )))

I'm moderately merry and drunk, and I wish you the same.

ALL OK!!!

Kondratiev_A_A:
Something's wrong with my legs. They're taking me to the hospital.

Why aren't you with a girl?

psy... to the moderator... Sorry about that.