FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 199

Tantrik:
the news is not very important I think 1.3090 minimum will not fall lower - further on the plan to 33
We shall see!

sold GBPUSD

2012.03.19 02:30:01 Trades '672147' : order #347125 sell 0.10 GBPUSD.m at 1.58409 done

Reminder: A possible low for the Euribucks ends before 3pm Moscow time, Gunn. A possible High is formed by 8pm Moscow time

Vahrameev_A_A:
Reminder: A possible low for the Euribucks ends before 3pm Moscow time, Gunn. A possible High will be formed by 8pm Moscow time.
I know myself that between 0 and 24 hours both low and high will be formed. Then you will get respect and respect.

Nesradamus:
I know myself that between 0 and 24 hours both low and high will form... don't get clever, just point the finger. Then you'll get respect and respect.

Pointing again? Nah, fuck it, so I can get fucked up because they don't understand why it's like this? - thanks, no thanks.

Vahrameev_A_A:

Pointing fingers again? Nah, fuck it, to be shat on because they don't understand why it's like this? - No, thank you.
Well, tell me you can't and you're afraid to shit yourself... . And if you guess, just think of how you could ruffle feathers))))

Nesradamus:
So tell me you can't and you're afraid of shitting yourself... . And if you guess, just think how you could ruffle feathers))))

What do you mean I can't? Can't you see that? I see you're not afraid to shit yourself) shame on you... I'd like to see how accurate your predictions are, with how much error you have)))

Vahrameev_A_A:

How can I not, don't you see? I see you're not afraid to shit yourself)) shame on you... I'd like to see how accurate your predictions are, with how much error you have)))

I remember his prediction too )))) Sunday's prediction too ))) two channels ))) one up and one down ))

Vahrameev_A_A:

How can I not, don't you see? I see you're not afraid to shit yourself) shameful... I'd like to see how accurate your predictions are, with how much error you have.))

Imagine not. If the low we have now remains, there is an ironclad excuse that it formed before 3pm. If that's the prediction - I'm an Arab prince.

By the way, I don't see anything shameful about not being afraid to shit myself - he who does nothing is not wrong.

So you're an Arabian prince, you posted the forecast yesterday....

on page 196 posted extreme times, everything is SAYING predictable.