FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 184

Vahrameev_A_A:

The man is still learning from Gunn. I trumped Gunn today with 3050 to 3190. but i haven't traded him since i've been analyzing his work for the second day.
on these lines - I'll see you later.

Vahrameev_A_A:

Nesrradamus, I wonder how far you have come in knowing Gunn's work?

I understand that Gunn is astrology, horoscopes, predictions where you need VERY accurate data on history and if you don't have it then it's all FOOFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as after - broadcasting live today, desecrating my labours, taking revenge

Vahrameev_A_A:
like after - broadcasting live today, desecrating my labours, taking revenge
it's about the lines on Nostardamus' M1 - it's a dead end.

fqbj:

I understand that Gunn is astrology, horoscopes, predictions where you need VERY accurate data on history and if you don't have it then it's all FOOFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean by very accurate historical data? Is there a special way to get it?

Vahrameev_A_A:

Nesrradamus, I wonder how far you've come in knowing Gunn's work?

There is no such thing as a grandfather's work. Everything written about his methods is rubbish without any system whatsoever. In interviews he sometimes said too much, but so little that it's hard to make ends meet. So I'm at the beginning of my journey...

Tantrik:
along these lines? Or is it...
I'm only doing Gunn's work, I need to dot all the spots.........

Vahrameev_A_A:

What do you mean by very accurate history data? Do you have to get it in a special way?

Horoscopes, predictions, you need to know exact time of birth down to an hour, or an exact time of an earthquake, a catastrophe, a revolution, it's global; what significant events have happened in the life of each person, individually. In the forex market the quotes history is not the only one, but it is also important to know what exactly happened at that time.

Euro aims for 1.3200

The single currency rose sharply against the US dollar on disappointing US statistics as both inflation, industrial production and consumer sentiment were worse than forecast.

*The EUR/USD is now up ....
Resistance is at 1.3192 (March 13 high), 1.312 (30-DMA), 1.3291 (March 8 high) and 1.3333 (March 2 high).
Support is at 1.3049 (March 16 low), 1.3004 (March 15 low), 1.2974 (February 16 low) and 1.2955 (61.8% 1.2624-1.3487).

Keyword: FOREX

Tantrik:
I can email you the forecast tomorrow - if you're interested?
Tantrik, send me one too, if you don't mind, and spit on all these f...o...rats..., they're all fucked up already.