FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 177

Vahrameev_A_A:

That's how I trade my TS, it was interesting to use jointly and the trivial levels of 3120 and 3015 seem like numbers to close the day. Thought there was a more detailed forecast, thought you would freak out and post it to prove me right. But you turned out to be quite emotionally resilient, kudos)))
These are the approximate crossover areas with trend lines - breakthrough bounce - points shifted due to time. There is nothing secret about it, you can draw it yourself (it's much more interesting to know beforehand that there will be a rebounce breakthrough! - There are no secret trends that nobody knows. I invented one once - then found it on a spider )

there you go, and everyone was so worried that things were going badly with Tantric))))) and again)))))

Seriously though, I don't see any movement, fluctuation, will easily go down as well as up. At the moment I can't even guess where it will go.

Vahrameev_A_A:

there you go, and everyone was so worried that things were going badly with Tantric))))) and again)))))

Seriously though, I don't see any movement, fluctuation, will easily go down as well as up. At the moment I can't even guess where it will go.

I'm up as I was yesterday.

Tantrik:
I'm up like yesterday.

I spent half a day trying to get you to say this, I'll spend another half day trying to get you to agree that it's better to buy now than yesterday at the end of the day

Vahrameev_A_A:

Finally, it took me half a day to get you to say this and another half a day to get you to agree that it's better to buy now than yesterday at the end of the day.
I'm not going to text you again.

Odiseifk come on, who am I after that? Prove you're respected after that?

Tantrik:
I'm not going to text you again.

OK, we'll continue on Monday, hopefully we'll see the forecasts over the weekend, too bad you're leaving already))))

Vahrameev_A_A:

OK, we'll continue on Monday, hopefully we'll see the forecasts over the weekend, too bad you're leaving already))))
Where to?

Tantrik:
where?

Sorry, I forgot.

Vahrameev_A_A:

Finally, it took me half a day to get you to say this, it will take me another half day to get you to agree that it is better to buy now than yesterday at the end of the day

and I sold at the beginning of the day today, if anyone cares.