FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 176

Tantrik so what do you say, why not buy me today? Because it's cheaper today than yesterday.

They don't come here for respect, they come here for hope

Vahrameev_A_A:
Tantrik so what do you say, why not buy me today? Because today is cheaper than yesterday
there's no cheaper than yesterday, but you have to trade according to your TS.

Vahrameev_A_A:

psycho, why is there respect in this forum? what's the purpose of that? i don't get it. and don't fuck with the conversation if there's nothing but psychosis.

What are you? A psychiatrist to diagnose you? Do you even read what you write? You're a clown, you have no name... What the hell are you doing here if you're as useless as an old goat? I think you look at the charts worse than a monkey and the only thing you see is Ben and Trichet blowing from behind the candles.

Vahrameev_A_A:
One does not come here for respect, but for hope.

Abandon all hope, whoever enters here

odiseif:

What are you? A psychiatrist to diagnose you? Do you even read what you write? You're a clown, you have no name... Why the fuck are you here if you're as good as an old goat? I think you look at the charts worse than a monkey and the only thing you see is Ben and Trichet blowing out of the candles.

And guess what, I'm a psychiatrist. A hollow man.

Tantric. Your reasoning is not logical. You make a prediction and you don't want to support it.

Vahrameev_A_A:
They don't come here for respect, they come here for hope.
I come here to fluff (it's especially fun to fluff in serious threads - only they erase everything and can banish )

Vahrameev_A_A:

And get this, I'm a psychiatrist. You're an empty-nester.

Tantric. Your reasoning is not logical. You make a prognosis and you don't want to back it up.

What's to support? Who came up with the idea to shut everything down tonight? The dc's to make you lose money.

Tantrik:
no cheaper is cheaper here, but in general you have to trade according to your TS.

That's how I trade my TS, it was interesting to use it together, and the trivial levels of 3120 and 3015 seem to be like the numbers for the day's close. I thought there was a more detailed forecast, I thought you would freak out and post it to prove me right. But you turned out to be quite emotionally resilient, kudos)))

Tantrik:
Who came up with the idea to shut everything down in the evening? The dtC to drain you.

I invented it, you have no idea how it calms me down and warms my soul. And to support my point of view or forecast I do not know what you have, which yesterday said about the senselessness of closing the long.