FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 118

MobileMan:

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm not arguing ) everybody makes mistakes, but I'm not always shouting down. Besides, I was talking about going down since last Friday. The price was 1.33, see if I was wrong or not.

of course i was wrong by 200 pips! i lost 16000 pips betting downwards!

MobileMan:

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm not arguing ) everybody makes mistakes, but I'm not always shouting down. Besides, I was talking about going down since last Friday. The price was 1.33, see if I was wrong or not.

your screenshots at 30 pips if you said you didn't sell out of 34?

Tantrik:
your screenshots of 30 pips if you said you didn't sell out of 34?

Ouch, Tantre, tired of explaining and proving anything to anyone. I trade the way I like. The trend is bearish and there's no need to bait. That's why I'm salting.

MobileMan:

Well, let's see who knows better. If we are closer to 1.3000 today, then me, and if we don't go below 1.3120, then you

1.3000 - ridiculous. It is not 2008 so we could fall 300 points a day. And forget about the 100% accurate forecasts. The day before yesterday was also supposed to be a full-on drop.

MobileMan:

I'm not arguing) everyone makes mistakes

Well, that's not true! I'm not wrong :)

P.S. He who does nothing makes no mistakes (c)

MobileMan:

ay, Tantre, I'm tired of explaining and proving anything to anyone. I trade the way I like. The trend is bearish and there's no need to bait. That's why I'm salting.
So don't write what you see in a week. I'll tell you a secret. The trend is bullish and 3110 is the minimum.

MobileMan:

ay, Tantre, I'm sick of explaining and proving anything to anyone. I trade the way I like. The trend is bearish and there's no need to bait. That's why I'm salting.
The trend is bullish!

Tantrik:
So don't write what you see in a week I'll tell you a secret! The trend is bullish and 3110 is the minimum

)))))))))) were already and 1.3090

The price is moving restlessly back and forth... Small bounces... Possibly, not ruled out, moving somewhere soon, at least fifty pips, and most likely down. We'll see...

yurchenko:
The trend is bullish!

Buy