FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 112

vladds:

That's about it! I expect it if the Americans don't do anything!

Let's go to 1.2956.

yurchenko:
Let's go to 1.2956
Time to turn around and head towards 1.3370

Reshetov:
look at the n4

yurchenko:
Let's go to 1.2956

I would say 1.3135! And further is questionable! We might not break through the new trend line!

but so far we're stuck! 1.321

Looks like we'll still be stuck like this until 3:30pm Moscow! Stuck in a corner!

Reshetov:
Wave C

A strong downward wave amidst the general belief that a new downward trend has begun. Meanwhile, some investors are beginning to cautiously buy. High momentum (five waves) and stretching to 1.618 times wave 3 are typical for it.

Hi all! Sorry for the absence. March 8 succeeded ! ))) What I see. Correction (up) was unexpectedly high, but the trend didn't change. Still recommend to sell, but not steep as it's pairols today. Still believe in the 1.30 target this week (today is the last day of the week)

MobileMan:
Hi all! Sorry for the absence. March 8 succeeded ! ))) What I see. Correction (up) was unexpectedly high, but the trend didn't change. Still recommend to sell, but not steep as it's pairols today. Still believe in the 1.30 target this week (today is the last day of the week)

>

The market can be manipulated today - today is the quarterly expiry of options.

MobileMan:
How are your sell trades doing?

find 1 difference!