FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 123

Tantrik:

Is that instead of a tambourine? Goodooo!!!

MobileMan:
I'm crazy about gold. But there's no way I'm getting into it... I don't know how to trade it.

You shouldn't. You can lose a lot of money and earn a lot at once.

It's perfect for risk-takers.

MobileMan:

For those who don't understand, I'll repeat it for the 10th time. I wrote it more than once. I am waiting for 1.3000. And by the way, we're already below 1.3120.

but not 1.3000!

if you take your high risk trading, there should be no mistakes! at 100 pts!

I don't see any chance to trade today! The lull is dead! Monday will bring your opinions! there will be charts!

It's Friday after all! It's time to rest!

Reshetov:

You shouldn't. You can lose a lot of money and earn a lot at once.

It's perfect for risk-takers.

I got fed up... when I once caught a $6,000 drawdown on gold. Took me two days to figure it out, locks, etc. I got it sorted out. I ain't going there no more...

Holy shit! Yeah....

MobileMan:
I had enough of it... once I had a $6,000 drawdown on gold. Took me two days to straighten it out, locks, etc. I managed to get it sorted out. I ain't going there no more...

For nothing. There's a pile of sure things on the gold. Before you can place a lock, it has already jumped 2,000 pips. Even if you do, it's too late.

It's not like picking pockets for 10 pips.

I guess that's it, we won't go lower. 1.3090 is strong for tonight)). It would be good to close under 3110, then on Monday would jump down at the opening perhaps.

...won't go any further down ...possible correction at 23.6 fb on Monday and then salt at 3066 .

..and mobilisers need to start understanding that currencies run in cycles ...

MobileMan:

Listen, get this down on a piece of paper. Mobilich has predicted that we will fall hard at the end of March. And we'll revisit this conversation at the end of March.
I suggest we change the username. We already have Nostradamus, we can go with "BabaVanga")))