To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 16

Comrades scientists, associate professors with PhDs... Can anyone provide a link to a (working) indicator that can build 1000 MAs in MT4, as previously written.

50 pages?

From the beginning?

Are you kidding? )))

If it was about the Holy Grail, I wouldn't have read it.)

Svinotavr:

Comrades scientists, associate professors with PhDs... Can anyone provide a link to a (working) indicator that can build 1000 MAs in MT4, as previously written.

Who wrote it, ask him in private, don't distract from the sheep, boy.

Svinotavr:

Comrades scientists, Assistant Professors and PhD's Can someone give me a link to a (working) indicator that can build 1000 MAs in MT4, which was written about earlier.

Planimetry.mq4

Planimetry1.mq4

0. Where to buy sheep.

1. What are they for?

2. How and where do you feed them?

3. How to bring them up (herd them)?

4. When to slaughter them?

5. What to do with the meat?

ZS: Corrected, in doubt about the order of zero and one.

sanyooooook:

50 pages?

From the beginning?

Are you kidding? )))

If it was about the Holy Grail, I wouldn't have read it.)

There's no information about grail, there's no strict specifics ... it's probably a philosophy - and everyone can understand it differently.

DhP:
Alexander, thanks of course, but they don't work for unknown reasons.

jelizavettka:
There's no information about grail, there's no strict specifics ... it's more of a philosophy - and everyone can understand it differently.

The man does not live by bread alone, that is why philosophy appeals to him.

Sheep, a domestic ruminant, cloven-hoofed animal of the sheep genus, class of horned sheep. Descended from wild mountain rams (mouflon and argali), which were domesticated more than 8,000 years ago. (BSE).

What is a novice trader thinking about?

I will tell you what I wanted and was looking for when I started.

Free stuff on the Internet, money on the Internet, earnings (of course, free stuff) on the Internet.

Isn't he a sheep? Wanted to live easy, free, tasty, fat, the list goes on.

ZS: I'm not alone, there are whole fields of them on the Internet.

sanyooooook:

Philosophy is not just about bread alone, that's why people are attracted to it.
Not everyone is. Some people eat vodka with bread instead of philosophy and it's OK)