To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 18

sanyooooook:

where does a person who has just entered the market go?

That's for the year 2009, almost 400%. That's how I started, with my hands. Started 2 years earlier, of course, but not as seriously.

sanyooooook:

Tie the main ram to a tree and the whole flock will be in the same place all day. Every single one of them.

There's a herd here, a kindergarten, a sandbox, people like me...

And where is the head ram? Who do I listen to, who do I follow?

He found it, there he is, he speaks beautifully, tells colorfully, shows the prospects: "Let's kill the farmer and live free" ))))

Six months, a year, a year and a half, fuck such sheep.

There's nowhere to go, it's the same everywhere, or you're on your own, you're fed, fed, etc. Or they feed you and you feel good.

Don't worry about it.)) I'm a lamb too... but human legs are already in the industry)) I've been moulding turkey and other EAs for half a year, testing... trying to figure out why they're leaking quietly.... with a test on a 10 year history. And inputs by 20 indicators... and so on. Now I understand why owls are losing. And why 98 per cent of beginners are losing. This is not about psychology or MM.

I don't need to tell you what to do with the meat, part for food, part for sale, and from the proceeds to feed the sheep and replenish the flock.

Yes, and guarding the flock, political talk, don't let even one sheep think it is not a sheep.

joo:

), yes yes, that's what I was talking about too, give a sheep a piece of bread and it will follow you.

Mathemat:
Is this your trade or what? And for what period?

2008-2009

jelizavettka:
Don't worry about it.)) I'm a lamb too... but human legs are already in the industry)) I've been moulding turkey and other EAs for half a year, testing... trying to figure out why they're leaking quietly.... with a test on a 10 year history. And inputs by 20 indicators... and so on. Now I understand why owls are losing. And why 98 per cent of beginners are losing. This is not about psychology or MM.

I don't understand. And you won't for a long time, because "they're cooking you for a shish kebab".

joo:

That's for the year 2009, almost 400%. That's how I started, with my hands. Started 2 years earlier, of course, but not as seriously.

Is this the chart from the reala????????? cent?

sanyooooook:

No, you don't. And you won't understand for a long time, because 'they're cooking you for a kebab'.
Nah... the tests showed the opposite - I'm becoming inedible)) Now, however, I've stopped developing - I'm off to a session.

Explain to me why I need to test an EA on several years of history to see if it works or not?

ZS: I only use the tester to find logical and technical errors, it cannot do more.

joo:

//- here's a good one, I remember a time when sheep weighed 100-150kg. And you could get so fat if you were the first/you ran up to the feeder and ate more than the others. )