To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 5

Svinotavr:
I'll give it a try. But, 1000 MA is probably overkill, any computer would freeze up. Maybe three or four dozen is enough?

Come on! Move over to MT5. 1024 Ema :

Vinin: But if you want, it is enough to put 1000 of any mach machs on the chart (the main thing is that everyone's period would be different) and look at them for 30-60 minutes without a break. It will be possible to see anything.

The topic is eternal, because 1,000 wagons is grandiose and also aesthetically appealing.

Svinotavr: But, 1000 MA is probably too much, any computer will freeze. Maybe three or four dozen is enough?
Optimise the calculations. I'm not talking about JMA, take something simpler. But 1,000 really can be hung, even on a quadruple.

DhP:

I want one too.

I want one! I want one!

I don't know.... Try to order one : work

;-)

MetaDriver:

I don't know.... Try ordering : );-)

;-)

Why order. I've already provided a link to a ready-made

MetaDriver: Is that more obvious?
You show the right-hand end, the loose end (behind which there was no price yet).

Vinin:

Why order. I've already given you a link to a ready-made one.
I compared it too! It's got the rear mashes and he wants the front one... ))))))))

Mathemat:
You show me the right end, the free end.

The end is only for money. I'm shy for free.

;)

MetaDriver:

The end is only for money. For free, I'm shy.

;)

There are no girls here, and women have seen it all

Vinin:

There are no girls here and women have seen it all
That's exactly what women will understand. They're always free shy themselves. ;-)

MetaDriver:
Women are the ones who'll understand. They're always shy for free. ;-)

Oh, man.

And I lived to be 40 and didn't notice they were shy.

And the "ahead of the curve" maschkas I understand how to build :)