To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 12

- Come on, it's emotion, autotrading is what's going to help you!!!

DhP:
I've tried everything.

And so am I, everything, everything that's on the internet.

And nothing fucking works, not before or now.

Stops get blown, moves get bogged down, orders don't execute....

Why show everyone what works, because if you show your cards in a game of fools, you will obviously lose?

Why let a trader with 5,000 roubles on deposit into the market?

At most they can move the price by 1 point.

sanyooooook:

But how do you code if you don't know how to do it with your hands?

First you had to figure out how to code. And that was where I saw the problem.

And what to tell the robot was something I already knew.

But the coded knowledge of forex after running it on the tester had gone to waste.

I had to start studying again. The tester is able to dispel illusions.

DhP:

First you had to figure out how to code. And that was where I saw the problem.

And what to tell the robot was something I already knew.

But the coded knowledge of forex after running it on the tester went to waste.

I had to start studying again. The tester knows how to dispel illusions.

That's what it's designed to do, bitch, kill pro systems while they're still in their infancy. Even just when the creator started thinking, when he got the idea.

A lot of traders are losing on indicators, on any indicators, now, a year ago, 10 years ago....

So is there any point in testing a strategy using indicators on history if you know that these indicators signals (those that are now known) were used to lose money

The signal, who is it for?

sanyooooook:

A lot of traders are losing on indicators, on any indicators, now, a year ago, 10 years ago.

So is there any point in testing indicator strategies on history if it is known that the signals of these indicators (those that are now known) were used to lose money?

Most of the multitude are idiots. So what was that you were saying about the point?

Oh, Jew, don't you know how to herd sheep? )

What to yell for the flock to go where it's supposed to go.

ZS: I used to herd cows, rarely ran myself, sent a dog, and they went where the dog barked.