What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 31

Svinotavr:
Alexei. Let's not talk about the Jews... You don't want that yourself. Swinosaurs think in images, and you try to understand every image. I've been racking my brain reading Prival's posts, too. It's not my way. Definitely not.

I am not the one who is trying to understand every image, and I am not the one who is trying to understand every image,

Svinotavr: Alexei. Let's not talk about the Jews...

Well, then there's no need to throw names around.

I too have racked my brain reading Prival's posts. It's not my way. Definitely not.

You still have plenty of time for all sorts of paradigm breaking. Usually people say "I envy you", but I won't: I don't like stereotypes, and I don't envy them.

Trololo:

how is sysharp doing, are there more russian speaking people using it? how quickly have they mastered sysharp and is it faster than mcl?

there's quite a few already. what's interesting is that there's almost no chatter. And C-Sharp... all power of Microsoft is behind it... it's even incorrect to compare it with MQL (how many people work on MQL there are 3...5 people), and we catch bugs with the whole forum.

Z.I. There is an old saying, free cheese is only in a mousetrap...

Trolls:

there's quite a lot of it already. what's interesting is that there's almost no chatter. And C-Sharp... all power of Microsoft is behind it... it's even incorrect to compare it with MQL (how many people work there over MQL 3...5 people), and we catch bugs all over the forum.

There's a good old saying, free cheese, it's only in a mousetrap...

I'd like to compare it with MQL in terms of complexity and time, if you compare it with MQL, give your advice, maybe in private.

(and a link if you don't mind me asking, where they study sycharp as applied to nines)

Svinotavr:
There, Trololo, you have your questions answered. There is no such thing as free cheese.

Well, I'm not a mouse to peck at cheese either.

trololo, I am 'done' with this topic. It's all clear to me. Have a good day.

Svinotavr:
trololo, I am 'done' with this subject. It's all clear to me. Have a good day.

You see, it didn't take you seven years to have an epiphany.

Svinotavr:
Trololo, I am "done" with this topic. It's all clear to me. Have a nice day.

How to understand clear and I am not all clear, enlighten me.

I am not against the discussion, I gave you a specific link with my thoughts on Shiryaev, and you did not talk about it.

Don't become like the real author of the nickname (which you have) please.

It takes the first year to see how it works.

The next two years are spent realising that the trader understands nothing about trading.

Three years to catch up.

Another year to think whether to continue or quit.

======================================

It's a normal process to continue.

If you want to quit, you don't have to go through the whole process and go and knit brooms or make baskets of vines.

Trololo:

To clarify...

If someone who could have answered the questions refused to discuss it, then what's the point of continuing? There is no point.