What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 18

LeoV:

You know, the conversation was in general terms, not specific. So I may have exaggerated somewhat, but in the context of the conversation, it seemed appropriate.

Like you about autoregressive analysis - nothing concrete, just pretty words....))))

And I was talking about regression analysis in general. And once again I say - on any section you will get a model. I can tell you the pattern again in my own words - price is more likely to continue the trend in the future and less likely to reverse it. In short, the trend is more likely to continue than to change. Specific conclusions from a rigorous mathematical formula.

Demi: price is more likely to continue the trend in the future and less likely to reverse it.

So it is not a rigid mathematical formula, as there is still a probability of departing from the calculated direction. So it is closer to fuzzy logic after all ))))

Demi:

And I was talking about regression analysis in general. And I'm telling you again - you'll get a model on any plot. I can again tell you this model in my own words - the price is more likely to continue the trend in the future and less likely to reverse it. In short, the trend is more likely to continue than to change. Specific conclusions from a rigorous mathematical formula.

Do you know what a regression is? It's a fraction of an error... how much will your deposit hold up to that error?

Of course we'd be happy if 90%.

Quant:

Do you know what a regression is? It's a fraction of an error... how much will your deposit hold up to that error?

We're certainly happy if it's 90%...

100%!

DEPOSIT DOES NOT FORGIVE MISTAKES !!!! )))))

Quant:

Do you know what a regression is? It's a fraction of an error...

I don't understand that one. If you could elaborate.

Svinotavr:

How many times have I heard those words... And almost all "acousticians" are incapable of giving a clear, clear and mathematically justified definition of a trend. Unable to mathematically "express" the probability in money rather than percentages. Let's "think in money" ...

1. Tired of listening - plug your ears

2. acousticians? who is that?

3. " aclear, concise and mathematically sound definition" of "point" cannot be given by every scientist in the world for centuries. So? They use it successfully.

4. You can't express probability in money. Nor can it be expressed in apples. Nor can it be expressed in meters. And yet the concept of probability is used everywhere. Measure it in percentages and don't get clever.

LeoV:

So it's not a rigid mathematical formula, as there is still a possibility of drifting away from the calculated direction. So it is closer to fuzzy logic after all ))))

all probability theory and mathematical statistics are rigid mathematical logic based on mathematical formulas

Demi: all probability theory and mathematical statistics are rigid mathematical logic based on mathematical formulas
probability can be calculated, but this only shows that the mathematical calculation of autoregression will not always be correct in the future, which suggests that the mathematics here with some degree of probability in the future does not work. )))

LeoV:
........math here with some probability in the future does not work. )))
Quickly erase it, while I create a distraction - so people don't notice it.

Demi: 3. A "clear, concise and mathematically sound definition" of the concept of "point" has been impossible for all the scientists in the world for centuries. And so? They use it successfully.

A point is an indefinable concept, let it be known to you.

But the idea is interesting. Trend in the future Science of Trading should be made an undefinable concept!