What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 15

trollolo: Get in, the mind-break continues)

Moussa, forex is not for you - too many unnecessary questions ))))

Everyone is here and I am powerless, I have to go and reboot))))) no more, no more, without me.....

Time to re-optimise your TS or retrain your neural network ))))

Quant:

from what level of IQ does google turn on? and then there's the question, what browser are you using?

Yes, I saw the answer there.

LeoV:

You don't. And in vain....)))

From your favourite google, a discussion of fuzzy logic.

There are more ways to perform fuzzy conjunctions and disjunctions, at least five generally accepted ones. The author noted quite rightly that which system to use is a philosophical question and no one can give you clear universal recommendations. The main problem of fuzzy logic in relation to building models that take into account uncertainty is that it is essentially a way of formalizing expert evaluations. Therefore, the choice of a system of operations should be guided by the underlying assumptions of the model and the principles of expert knowledge.

That is, it turns out that there are no unambiguously defined basic operations in fuzzy logic.
And then it makes sense to talk about "colometric fuzzy logic", "maximal fuzzy logic", "drunken-expert fuzzy logic", etc. - each with its own area of application.

But if they all have different CONCLUSIONS - how can they all be combined into one

trollolo: but if they all have different pips - how can they all be combined into one

In forex, practically at any given time, you can sell and buy at the same time - and each of these trades can close in profit.

LeoV:

In forex, practically at any time you can sell and buy at the same time - and each of these transactions can close in profit.

Why are you telling me about forex? I asked about the problem, you started talking about fuzzy logic, I told you, where is forex?

Trololo: I asked you about the problem, you started talking about fuzzy logic, I told you, where is forex?

We are solving forex problems here, not higher mathematics or philosophy )))).

Some bastard hacked into my nick, you bastards.

LeoV:

We are solving forex problems here, not higher mathematics or philosophy ))))

You must have fuzzy logic yourself, I'm referring to your problem you wrote about on page 9))))