[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 727

MobileMan:

and the point of inserting these pictures if things can still change by the time they open?

Nothing lasts forever under the moon.

It's also fun to make a bunch of assumptions about the direction of the gap, general movement, etc. at the first move down on forexcharts. )))

MobileMan:
It's also fun to make a bunch of assumptions about the direction of the gap, general movement, etc. at the first move down on forexcharts. )))
i made a conclusion even before the first move! P.S!

Bill Williams (author of "Chaos Theory") believes that the reason traders are losing in the market is that they too rely on various types of analysis, which, as he believed, "do not work in reality, and therefore are useless and even dangerous".

Found this quote ) it turns out he has the same opinion as me)))

Bill Williams (author of Chaos Theory)

No normal author would sink his own theory ))))

MobileMan:

Bill Williams (author of "Chaos Theory") believes that the reason traders are losing in the market is that they too rely on various types of analysis, which, as he believed, "do not work in reality, and therefore are useless and even dangerous".

I found this quote ) it turns out he has the same opinion as me)))

Analysis ...., does that sound familiar? ....., analysis ....., analysis ....? Oh I remember! Wiki to my rescue :

Analysis (Greek: ἀνάλυσις - decomposition, dissection) is an operation of mental or real dissection of a whole (thing, property, process or relation between objects) into constituent parts, performed in the process of cognition or subject-practical human activity.

In addition to synthesis, the method of analysis allows you to get the necessary information about the structure of the object of study, as well as select from the mass of facts those that directly relate to the issue at hand.

I wonder if this Bill, while creating his theory of chaos, has not resorted to analysis?

Have you noticed that when too many analysts gather in one direction the market is bound to go the other way?

I wonder if this Bill has not resorted to analysis while creating his chaos theory?

In theory, he should have been moulded from a torch - chaotically:-)

MobileMan:

Bill Williams (author of "Chaos Theory") believes that the reason traders are losing in the market is that they too rely on various types of analysis, which, in his opinion, "do not work in reality, and therefore are useless and even dangerous".

Found this quote ) turns out he has the same opinion as me)))

I don't know what your opinion is, but if you'd listened to Strange's analysis, you'd have been doing great! IMHO!

But you traded without analysis and lost lots of money! (and don't say you didn't lose a lot of money!)

fqbj:
Haven't you noticed, when too many analysts gather in one direction the market is bound to go the other way?
If it knew where we were going, we'd find a way to beat it.